“Lack of fresh ingredients”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #71 of 944 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Try somewhere else. Other than the lack of fresh ingredients in the main course, one stands out the most. We ordered Bruschette as an appetizer. What was served was 8 slices of toasted French bread and tomato paste with Ricotta cheese. When we said we thought there would be fresh ingredients with this and not some "dippin" sauce for the fresh frozen pannini we were laughed at with no apology. We live within walking distance to the restaurant and I can assure anyone we will not go back.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The food was great. The service excellent. No wait by sitting at the cooking stations. Happy Hour daily 5-7.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I really wish we could have taken all the leftovers with us. The wait staff was really helpful. This was our first Carrabba's experience. My husband dish had home made pasta noodles that were outstanding. Hope we get a Carrabba's near our home.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Can't go wrong with this Italian restaurant. They offer great Italian food and excellent wine and beer selections. The service was a little slow on this particular visit. However, most the time it is not a problem and it is very fun and
delicious to eat here. We will continue to go back to this
restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My mother took me here for dinner for my birthday and although there were many great choices in the Lexington area, I'm so glad we choose Carrabba's. Jonathan was an excellent server and wanted to mention him by name since I travel for work and he is by far one of the best servers I have ever encountered. He kept the drinks and bread coming, and was always there to make sure everything was OK in a professional manner. Now for the food. Chicken parm with daily veggies were excellent as well as the seafood manicotti. Yum! The dipping sauce for the bread was also terrific!