“Very good Italian cuisine!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #66 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Can't go wrong with this Italian restaurant. They offer great Italian food and excellent wine and beer selections. The service was a little slow on this particular visit. However, most the time it is not a problem and it is very fun and
delicious to eat here. We will continue to go back to this
restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My mother took me here for dinner for my birthday and although there were many great choices in the Lexington area, I'm so glad we choose Carrabba's. Jonathan was an excellent server and wanted to mention him by name since I travel for work and he is by far one of the best servers I have ever encountered. He kept the drinks and bread coming, and was always there to make sure everything was OK in a professional manner. Now for the food. Chicken parm with daily veggies were excellent as well as the seafood manicotti. Yum! The dipping sauce for the bread was also terrific!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Carrabba's is another chain which never fails to please. Some may fall down in the service area, but this one was well staffed, coridal and attentive. I tried the pasta Weezie with fettuccine (?), expecting something like a shrimp Alfredo, I received a dish of spiced shrimp, with capers, peppers, tomatoes and other spices on a bed of green fettuccine. It was a very good dish with plenty of kick to it and the shrimp were delicious. Their calamari is, IMHO, the very best in the country, and the side of asparagus, with my meal, was another good choice. My friend had their trout. The fish was rather mild for trout, probably farm raised.

Carrabba's is never a bad choice.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I took my daughter and son-in-law to Carrabba's based on my experience with a Carrabbas in Colorado. Neither of them had been to Carrabbas before.

Our meal was wonderful, and the staff was excellent. We had the Anti Pasti plate, A chicken Trio, Chicken and Spinach Cannelloni, and the Grilled Salmon.

Everything was excellent, we will be back.

1  Thank Wy0Traveller
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have eaten here multiple times and have only had one negative experience. On that occassion the staff took care of the issue easily. The service is always top notch and the food is exquisite. The marsala is great and the pasta is just as good. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Brad M