“Fantastic Shawarmas! Best in Lexington...”

Mr. Kabab Meditarreanean Cuisine
Ranked #189 of 935 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Being a huge fan of Middle Eastern food, and especially Kababs, I've tried all the restaurants in Lexington searching for really good meat. The key to any kabab or shawarma is the choice of meat and how it is seasoned, and Mr Kabab get's it right everytime. The owner is fabulous and you can tell he poors his heart into every dish using the freshest of ingredients, spices & herbs.

I'm not a huge chicken eater so my preference is for their beef shawarma's, either rolled or the platter on their tasty rice (especially the white rice). Other notables are their Kufta Kebab (lamb), Fatoush, Babaganoush, Falafel, and especially their hot tea.

I eat here at least once a week and always order extra so I can enjoy some shawarma goodness on the following day too! If you dig shawarma's don't miss Mr Kabab!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our food was very tasty, the only thing we did not like was the bread. I think it was the lavash bread, not a big fan. Everything else was very good, our lamb was tasty, not dry, the chicken was juicy, and our beef kabob was especially yummy. The rice was also well done. Good place to go for a quick lunch that won't break the bank.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

we went there for Sunday lunch and ordered the lunch plate specials. Cost was less than $6 per plate. Portions were more than enough and the food was very good. nothing fancy but for what we paid, we were very pleased.