“Quaint Little Restaurant ”
Review of Tack House Pub

Tack House Pub
Ranked #116 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Had late weekend breakfast here on a Saturday morning. Nice selection on menu & what we had was delicious.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Today was my first visit to Tack House Pub. We went there for breakfast and it was really good. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Great house blend coffee, super good cheesy grits and eggs. We were looking for a different place but the outside of Tack Room was so cute with its front porch that we decided to go there instead. We had a GREAT server who recommended (and gave us directions to) seeing Keeneland race track. I will absolutely stop here for a bite to eat the next time we're in Lexington.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place,the atmosphere and staff are fantastic and Mimosas for breakfast.
The menu fits the great atmosphere can't wait to come back for dinner

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Worst breakfast I have ever had! This is an over priced Denny's. They screwed up my omelet twice. Never got my ingredients correct. Waited over 1hr to get my Denny's food. Was never offered to comp on my omelet. Everything was low quality besides the decor. I also was craving a bloody marry supposedly Best in the city but they don't serve alcohol on Sunday. I am furious!!! So upset I just paid $35 for a Denny's quality breakfast. I Do not recommend this place for any one. They also messed up our checks for us two couples. She put the drinks on the wrong checks so eventually I paid an extra $6. Our waitress deserved the low tip for screwing things up. She has one job to do and can't get it right.

Been to Tack House Pub? Share your experiences!