“Great Option for Lexington stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Balcony Bathroom
Dining Area
Exterior Building 3
Fitness Center
Exterior Building 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SafeHaven...
Metamora, Michigan
“Great Option for Lexington stay”
Reviewed January 2, 2015 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment rental for our 3-day weekend in Lexington worked out great. Lexington Relocation was great to work with. Instructions were well defined and easy to follow to find and enter our apartment. The apartment had everything we needed for the weekend. Exactly what you would want in a furnished rental with full kitchen. Excellent alternative to a hotel room. The only improvement would be the bed - the mattress was too soft for my liking, but would not keep me from staying there again. I would definitely recommend to anyone considering a hotel room at a comparable price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a full kitchen for the weekend
Liked least: The mattress
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
TiRock
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 3, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment was exactly as pictured, nice neighborhood. The ease of booking was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Was pleased that it was a very short drive to downtown Lexington. We would definitely stay here again, so glad we chose this rather than a hotel.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
pdtomp73
Jerseyville, Illinois
“Great apartment, great value!”
Reviewed November 2, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The two bedroom apartment was very spacious, clean and well furnished. Management was very easy to work with and very prompt to respond to any and all questions.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Space and comfort
Liked least: No downside!
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Bolingbro...
Chicago, Illinois
“My go-to place in Lexington from here on out!”
Reviewed October 12, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Fantastic apartment! Large, new and clean. Choosing Lexington Relocation really made our stay. They were easy to work with, professional, and lived up to everything promised. We were even upgraded to a two bedroom / two bath unit. We saved a ton of money by cooking in the nicely appointed kitchen, relaxed and had space to visit comfortably. No hotel could measure up to the amenities or the value.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The new, clean, modern feel of the unit
Liked least: The mattress and squeaky bed
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
freespiri...
North Aurora, Illinois
“Great Value- Felt like home”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I got a quick response when I requested information from the owners. I originally rented a bedroom. They had upgraded me to a two bedroom for free during my stay. I arrived pretty late at night ad was a bit overwhelmed trying to find the place at night but it was not a problem. There were several buildings all looking identical. Once I found it, I had a hard time finding parking to unload. The place was HUGE!! I love the back deck. Beds were comfortable. The kitchen had the essentials. Pots/pans/plates/cups/silverware. I loved cooking every morning. Full fridge. Laundry room attached to kitchen. The value was unbeatable. The furniture was not the best but I am not rough on furniture. It had the cheap blinds so lots of light came though in the morning but I like that. Parking was not great but I don't mind walking to the next row of cars to park. The neighbors were a bit loud on a saturday night but its a saturday night. Nothing the TV couldnt drown out. The place could have been cleaner but it was far from being dirty or gross. Bring extra garbage bags. They provided soap and sponge and a dish towel. Overall, I will be staying here again on my future visits. It felt like home away from home.The back deck was AWESOME!! bring some chairs to sit out there because there is nothing out on the deck. This place was GREAT!!!!! Best value in town. I would happily take this and pay more than any hotel in the area. Beds were great, great location, all the comforts of home, great view. If you are high maintenance I would not recommend this place. If you are looking to have a clean, comfortable place to stay with a kitchen, living room, internet, and comforts of home..... look no further. I would recommend this place to almost everyone. If you stay in star hotels all the time don't stay here. I WILL RETURN and recommend to others. I got exactly what I was hoping for and then some.

Kati G
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great value and nice apartment”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I decided to go to Rolex at the KHP this year at the last minute. Everything else was booked (or $250+ per night), so we took a chance on this apartment complex and we were not disappointed. You couldn't stay in a hotel nearly as nice for anywhere close to the price.

Pros: Location - although it was about a 25 minute drive to the Horse Park, it was 10-15 minutes to downtown and some great restaurants. Cleanliness - the apartment is spacious and fairly new, and had been well-maintained. Staff - although we didn't meet anyone (you receive the lockbox code by email), we had plenty of information communicated from the management company. There was also free wifi (password protected - you're given a password) and a pool / workout facility, which we didn't use.

Cons: Not really any major cons. I would recommend spending a minimal amount of money on some cheap curtains for the bed and living room. The furnishings are spartan, at best (no curtains, just blinds, and bed is just a mattress/box springs on a metal frame) but we were still pleased with what was provided for the money. No curtains meant we were wide awake at 6:00 am because it was bright daylight streaming in our window. Consequently, after a long work week and arriving late to Lexington Friday night, we were quite tired during our activities on Saturday as the result of not a lot of sleep. We made sure to get to bed by 10:00 on Saturday night so we could get a decent night's sleep! I would also replace the pillows - there were two small, very flat pillows on the bed. Fortunately, I had brought my own from home so I could sleep in the car, so my husband just combined the two, but still had a hard time getting comfortable.

All in all, we would definitely return - I would just bring a eye mask to help sleep past sunrise and our own pillows!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Price and quality of the apartment
Liked least: No curtains, Pillows were quite flat.
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing