“Plop Plop onto the Burrito Wrap”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #601 of 903 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Madison, West Virginia
“Plop Plop onto the Burrito Wrap”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is the first & last time eating at Qdoba. You walk up to a grill and they ask you want you want. I asked for a burrito. Then you tell them what you want on it and they take a big spoon and plop it onto the burrito wrap. They roll it up and hand it to you in a paper lined metal pie pan. The price was high, about $10 for a burrito and drink. It's a poor relation to Taco Bell, which is much cheaper.

Visited November 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“McDonalds vs. Jack in the Box”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This place is a variation on chipotle with a few different things like a nice soup type dish called mexican gumbo. Other than that it's the same ingredients as Chipotle but has a slightly different flavor.

Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“This is some good Mexican!!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Coming from Florida where we get a lot of Spanish food, this was really, really good food. Our first time in this chain, very impressed. Lots of choices and the staff was very helpful navigating us through the choices. We had soups, nachos, tacos and burritos...delicious...highly recommend.

Visited October 2013
Holmen, Wisconsin
“Love it!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you want fast Mexi-American food, this is the place for you. We like the naked (no tortilla, get the chips instead) burritos and the quesadillas. The kids love the tacos.

Visited June 2013
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Not a Fan”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

All my friends like Qdoba, I on the other hand do not. It is like everytime I am in there I get bad service the employees are rude "at least to me and my wife" If you want good fast Mexican I would go to Moes.

Visited December 2012