“Homemade donuts !!!”

Ranked #1 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Lexington
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Life changing donuts. Professionally crafted espresso drinks. Locally roasted coffee. All fresh and prepared on site. North Lime Coffee & Donuts. We'll see you there.
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Heavenly real handmade donuts!!! Cool little shop with EXCELLENT coffee... and I know coffee. The donuts... still WARM... soft... flavorful... soooo worth it!!!! I try not to eat carbs but ya know sometimes you just make a judgement. I haven't had donuts this good in decades if ever. Go!!

1  Thank chipperjmc

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The coffee and donuts at this cute shop were great. The donuts have a sweet funnel cake taste. They had seating inside and out. The up-and-coming old Lime ( noli ) neighborhood is a cool place to visit. Don't miss the artist in residence right next door to the shop, Homegrown Press

1  Thank callmeamby
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Probably the best donut I've ever had. The coffee was good but nothing spectacular. But the donut. Oh, the donut. A must-try

1  Thank swhiteuf
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Drove right by this place the first time as it does not stick out on the street. I am not sure about the neighborhood either, seemed a little sketchy but like Eddie Murphy said,,," LACK OF DONUTS MAKE YOU BRAVE"
In a word..AMAZING...we bought a few of all the choices to sample & had a little tasting party...
To me, the chocolate & cinnamon sugar were the top of the class but all were excellent.
Lots of coffee choices too, but we are not coffee drinkers so can't comment on that..I will say that I saw a bunch of people walking out with large containers of coffee's so assuming they are top notch as well.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

In town for the weekend and thought we would give this place a try. A Friday morning visit and the place wasn't too packed. Friendly people who answered all of our questions with patience. The pecan doughnut was AMAZING..not too sweet and it had a nice consistency and crunch. The caramel macchiato was one of the best I have ever had--would definitely get that again. Chocolate iced doughnut was ok, big, but nothing too special.

1  Thank dvstar40