“Don't call them "sinkers"...”

North Lime Coffee and Donuts
Ranked #1 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Life changing donuts. Professionally crafted espresso drinks. Locally roasted coffee. All fresh and prepared on site. North Lime Coffee & Donuts. We'll see you there.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Don't call them "sinkers"...”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

These are very special boutique doughnuts and worth every penny. The little shop itself is a delight, with outdoor seating in the front and the back. I had a French Toast doughnut, filled with Bavarian Cream. I went overboard since this might be my only visit. I ordered a Crisa, certainly one of the best expresso drinks I have ever had. The drink and the doughnut were both exceptional. I don't eat franchise doughnuts and was delighted to visit this shop. Keep on doing it right, North Lime!

2 Thank Slav2katz

United States
“Enjoy!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

It's a coffee and donut shop ~ enjoy it as an EXCEPTIONAL coffee and donut shop! Great donuts that taste wonderful and are not too greasy. Exceptional coffee! Kind people! Simple atmosphere (relaxing and comfortable). Enjoy!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank menbx5
Westfield, Indiana
“Better want a donut”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I took our UK daughter here this morning for breakfast. Neither of them care for donuts too much but they know I love donuts. I was as happy as can be. My regular glazed donut was perfect. However, there isn't much else on the menu besides donut. My daughter had instant oatmeal, and my husband broke down and had a donut too. They weren't as satisfied as I was.

There was a very long line when we left btw.

1 Thank Randerson2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Best in Lex...and beyond!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The best donuts ever made! I go every Saturday morning and most weeks find myself there a couple other times during the week!

Independence, Kentucky
“So Good!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Just stopped in here for donuts and coffee on the morning of 4/8/14.

To start off, the building and seating area are decorated in a very fun, eccentric, yet welcoming style and they conveniently have their own parking area. I took my order to go, but there is a very nice, fairly large, seating area. The young lady that took my order was very nice and friendly.

On to the donuts...

Holy cow, they're good. We ordered the Cinnamonkey, maple pecan, and cinnamon and sugar. Delicious! Their donuts have a great crispy crunch on the outside and a soft, dense inside. A perfect texture combination for a donut.

Their coffee is good too. I ordered a plain black and a peppermint for my wife. I don't drink it sweet, but she says it was very good.

Value wise, it's good especially for the quality of what you're getting. It ran me about $15 for six donuts and two large coffees, one with flavoring.

I highly recommend starting your day off with a stop at North Lime Donuts.

2 Thank NickPappagiorgio