“Great place”

Rosetta
Cuisines: European
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Short
Transit: Rosetta is Located in the heart of downtown Lexington within walking distance of various trolley lines and cab hubs.
“Great place”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I decided to check this place out after reading both good and just okay reviews. Met a friend here for dinner and had such a great dinner. Atmosphere and interiors are beautiful. Cocktails were great. Oyster small plate was delicious and the main was wonderful. My friend had the duck and said it was excellent. My red snapper was perfect and well thought out. I will definitely go back.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Atmosphere is stunning, but that's as far as it goes...”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Visually, Rosetta is fabulous. It's crisp white interior is a welcome change from Lexington's Iak bars and red wells. The cocktails are unique and delish and my service, both times that I visited was amicable, but that's about as far as I can go with praise. The menu sounds fantastic on paper, but it just doesn't seem to know how to execute. Around our table of 10, we had four beef dishes that were over done and tasteless and a pasta that was as exceptional as something I would whip up at home. I really wanted to like this place and unless you want a yummy cocktail, I say keep moving.