“The best food I have ever ate.”

Sutton's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 910 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Local family owned an operated Italian restaurant with an American Pub. Made from scratch, local, organic family recipes. Open for lunch and dinner. We serve food very late 7 days a week. Daily specials, happy hours, and discounts. Patio seating and Bocce Ball courts available.
“The best food I have ever ate.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The service, food, and atmosphere was above excellent! It was such a great experience that I hated to leave. I learned about it from a commercial, and I will visitt again ASAP!!!

• Visited March 2014
Gordon L, Owner at Sutton's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you so very much for your excellent review of our locally owned family restaurant! I will make sure the entire staff see's your gracious comments! We hope to serve you again soon! Best regards, Gordon

Casey, Illinois
“Best Italian I've ever had!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Traveling through area our hotel recommended Suttons! To start off our server Danielle was a sweetheart and from the vast menu steered us on to some really good choices. My husband chose Giovani pasta and I the chicken Parmesan w/ 1/2 marinara & 1/2 Alfredo sauce! Wow was it good! The only complaint is too much food!
Will put this restaurant at the top of the food chain when in the area !

• Visited March 2014
Gordon L, Owner at Sutton's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Hello Karen. Thank you for visiting and making such a fantastic comment about our made from scratch family Italian meals! Your comments will be very appreciated by our entire staff! I can't wait to share them! I look forward to seeing you the next time you swing through Lexington. Please ask to meet me personally when you arrive! Best, Gordon
Chicago
“Great food”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We came here for a birthday dinner with friends and family. The food was high qualiy and the servce was excellent. Our waitress as very attentive, and was eager to please. We all had appetizers and dinner. Everything was fabulous. Thanks for a great dining experience for two old friends and their families.

Visited January 2014
Gordon L, Owner at Sutton's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Hi Michelle, Thank you for the praise! It's always great to hear praises from those in Chicago! I know that you have so many great restaurants choices to compare our restaurant to and your comments are very flattering! Thanks and hope to see you again! Best regards, Gordon
Lexington, Kentucky
“Consistency Rewards Itself”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We have now been enjoying Suttons for the past 2 years. Being retired we tend to eat out 2-3 times a week and it is only at Suttons that we have made it a 3 times a month tradition. We go back with different friends who have come to the same conclusion as my wife and I. Fresh tasting food, good service and a friendly atmosphere (even on Christmas night) make it a tough combination to beat.
As for the food, the Eggplant Parmesan is as good as as any I have had anywhere. The Mussels, Italian Chef Salad and Lasagna all are winners. If you like Flat. Bread Pizza then this is the place to go. The options are unlimited.
I would encourage everyone to give it a try.

Gordon L, Owner at Sutton's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Don,

Thank you for your very kind words and loyalty to our restaurant and our brand! We work very diligently everyday to make sure that we provide our guests with an outstanding product consistently with genuine heartfelt service each and every day.

We look forward to serving you soon!

Gordon
Founder
Hayesville, North Carolina
“Not Just a GREAT restaurant but GREAT Service also”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have traveled all over the world and have found some very good restaurants but this one takes the top not only for the price of the food , quality of the food but the service also. Found the restaurant from the hotel we were staying at and it was Great. We have been to Italy many times and this restaurant is very close to what you can find there. Will go back the next time in Lexington.

• Visited December 2013
Bill, Thank you for your very kind words! I have shared your comments with our staff and we hope that when you travel back to Lexington that you will honor us with another visit. Best, Gordon