“Love the Mongolian Grill”

BD's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #93 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Although the atmosphere isn't my favorite, always have a fun time with the food.
This is my son's favorite restaurant in Lexington, hands down. The staff are always happy and fun.

1  Thank snommis416

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was living in Royal Oak Michigan when and where this chain started out as the first restaurant. I have watched it grow and would love for them to open a restaurant in Atlanta Georgia. This is our stopover on our way to visits in Detroit and Northern Michigan.

1  Thank NortonG
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I traveled to Lexington, KY to do some shopping. While there, we decided to find a place to eat that was not something we could get at home. We say BD's and decided to stop. The minute we walked in, we saw that looked like a buffet, and we are not buffet people. We were seated and the waiter came around and explained how the restaurant worked. We were given bowls and we went to pick out the type of meat, vegetables, sauces, and spices that we wanted with our meal. Our menu had given us suggestions and also a list of what was okay for people with allergies. I walked up to give my bowl to the chef to cook on a grill in front of me. I let them know that I have a gluten allergy and they immediately sent me to a window on the side that said "Allergy Zone" and the chef that greeted me there took my meal, clarified my allergy and cooked the meal away from the other food so that there was no cross contamination. I was so surprised and thankful that they took the time and care to meet my needs. He brought my food out to me at my table. Everything was DELICIOUS and the prices were great!! Actually, my husband looked at the receipt and said it was a place that we could eat all the time if it weren't for the 2 hr drive to get there from our home. A must if you are visiting Lexington!

1  Thank lindseynben
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm generally not into oriental foods, but this place is very good. I've enjoyed the food every time I've visited.

1  Thank Jube56
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I reserved their "Warrior" party room for my wife's 30th Birthday. The staff was courteous and quick to respond in helping me with the reservation. The evening of the event, the place was packed but our table was still waiting for us. The food was great, the atmosphere was fun and overall, everything went well. It is still a bit pricey for folks who can only eat one bowl of food but for the heavier eaters, the extra charge for unlimited bowls makes it well worth the trip. The service was a bit slow but on a night like that, I give them high marks for doing as well as they did for as busy as they were. Would highly recommend them anytime especially for a large gathering like ours. Well done BDs!!

1  Thank CaseyMays