“The best sushi in Lexington by far!!!”
Review of Baba Sushi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baba Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

You walk in the front door and it feels like you've stepped out of Lexington and into a hot spot in New York or Vegas. Kevin, the owner, was very nice. Everything was outstanding!!

There are newer reviews for Baba Sushi

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Went on the recommendation of a friend and we were disappointed. The sushi was not very good, there’s three other Japanese place very close that are all better.
My Friend order from the Chinese menu and said it’s OK but Panda’s is just ½ mile away and far better.
The service was good. We wish them well, but wouldn’t return.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We waited almost an hour before getting our good. We were served our meal first, then our sushi, then our appetizer.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our dishes were perfectly prepared, and the ingredients were all quality and fresh. Food was flavorful. Really delicious entrees and appetizers. Quantity is more than ample - we could not finish our two entrees. Price is a bit steep, about $14 to $15 for a moderate entree, but, as I said, quantity was not an issue. And you are getting your money's worth. If they would offer smaller portions at a lesser price, this would be ideal.

One very important suggestion: they need to adjust the prices for kid's items. My 5 year old got a Sprite at $2.49 and ice cream was $5.00. This discourages families. Also, I'm not a big fan of the techno-japan-pop music playing in the background. I felt like it would be more suitable for a club atmosphere.

All-in-all, a great meal.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and I have been to this restaurant twice in the past few weeks and have been very pleased. We both went for sushi (which we love), so that is the extent of our knowledge of the menu, but we were very impressed. The sushi was very good, the portion sizes generous, and the service was outstanding both times. I hope this restaurant does well--we will definitely be back!