“Great Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Jalapeno's - CLOSED

Jalapeno's
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The best real Mexican food in Lexington. Chicken soup is perfect. Quesadillas, guacamole, pico de gallo, fajitas, enchiladas, margaritas ---best I have had anywhere. And the prices are so reasonable and the service is fast and personal. This is our "go to" when we have out of town guests and need something fast and delicious.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I loved the Burrito I had--very fresh, very tasty. The service is faster than most fast-food restaurants but it was definitely a nice family place. I always eat here when I come to Lexington (for a conference) and it's a sure bet--good food, great value, friendly servers. They have good margaritas, too.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

... but, still a great place. My kids are picky eaters and they love this place. The staff is very friendly, the food is good. I love the queso. This place definitely is a place to go for your 'Mexican fix'.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I went to Jalapeno’s with a large group of work colleagues based on the recommendations of the front desk staff at our hotel. We were greeted promptly and immediately seated. We found it odd that the restaurant only had a few other patrons when we arrived (in what should have been the middle of dinner service). But, with the restaurant being deserted, the staff was very attentive. Our drinks arrived quickly. The food required only a short wait. And impressively for a large group: the food was all served hot and at the same time. Unfortunately, everyone had a similar “it’s OK” impression of the food.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I ordered a deep fried chimichanga.. If it was deep fried there was no crunch to it and that would be hard to do. It was good but not what I wanted. The service was good but I really didn't like the idea that they took my glass to refill it. I would prefer to have that done at the table. When we went to the counter to pay the gentleman stayed on the phone the entire time carrying on a conversation. I found this to be rude as we had no conversation with him at all. I don't even remember a thank you. I think this restaurant has gotten to confident and should wake up before they lose more customers. This was at lunch around 12 noon.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

large quantities, always consistent, accommodate large groups, margeritas are great! waiters are attentive and helpful. Vibe is good.