“less crowded=more fun”
Review of The Red Mile

The Red Mile
Ranked #23 of 125 things to do in Lexington
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This tracked is less crowded than nearby Keeneland, which for some is a big plus. It's been a while since I have been, but the staff was nice. I would love to take my parents there when they visit from out of state. Went to Keeneland the last time they were here and they hated the crowds, but loved the horse racing. I think they would enjoy this much, much more.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

The Museum in the octagonal barn is great... the rest is run-down and sad.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

It's a shame that this track has seen it's better days.It's a wonderful visit;and Grand Circuit time in October is still an exciting time.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Went through on a tour and although there wasn't enough time to really appreciate it, it is now on my list of places I need to explore better.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

We went to the Red Mile as part of the Bluegrass tour. Not much going on when we were there.