All reviews great location clean suite fayette mall ceiling fan kitchen area definitely stay here again staff was friendly and helpful basketball tournament quiet location shopping and restaurants full size refrigerator complimentary breakfast home away from home a wonderful stay i highly recommend this hotel breakfast staff easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

We loved our stay at this location. We were a group for a sports tournament and everything met our needs, from the large lobby for meetings to the outdoor pool and large rooms. The staff was very helpful with anything we needed. We will be back!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2019

This hotel was in a very good location for much to see and do! Perfect place to bring the family for evening activities! Nothing like good places to eat and drink plus have some fun with the kids before turning in.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2019

This was just a get away for us and we coudn't have picked a better place to stay. The staff was friendly and the location perfect. Being near Fayette Mall and 10 minutes from Lexington placed us in the middle of everything we wanted to see and do. I must add that everyday at the pool was the highlight of our mornings. Thanks to Ahmad and the staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2019

My son and I stayed here for his UK orientation. It was a reasonable rate, close enough for an easy drive to campus, and the rooms were huge and very clean. I would definitely stay here again. It would be a great hotel for bringing our family back to on our next visit to Lexington. Plus the breakfast was included and very good, which is something I always look for as the mom of four teenage boys!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

As a result of a company relocation, I have been staying here for 88 day (but who is counting). It is truly a home away from home. Our housekeeper, Sharon, is wonderful. She remembers us when she sees us in the halls or lobby and routinely inquired about our house hunting. She is a gem. The evening hospitality was our dinner many evenings. Eating out does get old. Francoise always has a smile on her face as she is preparing the food. She is very customer oriented and goes out of her way to be hospitable. And the front desk crew of Daniel and Emily kept my reservations straight - even when I accidentally cancelled one of them when the hotel was sold out. I am super glad to be closing on a house but I’ll miss these smiling faces!

Trip type: Traveled with family