“Great stay”

Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport
Ranked #32 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a Memorial day weekend stay here. The experience was one of the best in a Marriott property this year. The staff is professional and friendly. The hotel is neat, clean, and well run.Nice modern presentation with a sharp lobby and cafe area. The room was clean and very comfortable. We will return when in Lexington next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport

Reviewed July 20, 2014

As a Silver Elite member, this met my expectations, nice, modern, great lobby and outside seating areas; good wifi access. Basic workout facilities, airport shuttle. The overhead music in the lobby areas was a bit overwhelming at times. Shuttle can not be scheduled for later pickup at airport, which was a bummer. Adequate rooms, although lacked microwave. Breakfast was through a lobby bistro during certain hours; not a good selection, no buffet, so went to local eateries, a few within reasonable walking distance. Convenient location to airport, main roads and highways.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Nice modern clean presentation with a sharp lobby and cafe area. The room was clean and comfortable and small. The courtyard was inviting, though a larger group of other guests monopolized the fire pit 2 nights in a row and I felt like we were excluded from the popular kids' table in the high school lunch room. The pool is only marginally bigger than my bathtub- a ridiculous let down.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our weekend stay here recently. The experience was one of the best in a Marriott property this year. The staff is professional and friendly. The hotel is neat, clean, and well run. No problems or near problems: Feel confident that you will enjoy your stay

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I were in Lexington on a pleasure trip. We stayed one night this week, and we stayed here by chance when we couldn't find the hotel we were looking for. This hotel is extremely well kept, looks fairly new, and the staff is professional. The room was very nicely decorated, clean, and equipped with plenty of outlets. Sure....no free breakfast, but the food at the bistro was as good as any Courtyard. I would recommend the hotel to all.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I usually tried to steer away from the Courtyard brand, but they've improved so much over the years. This was a nice hotel in a great location. Places to eat nearby. The breakfast at the hotel was reasonably priced - not astronomical like some hotels. Having the Starbucks brand was a definite plus. Rooms were nice and spacious. The fridge was a nice addition. A microwave would've been even better! Staff were friendly and accommodating. Fire pit was cool. Pool was tiny. They should've passed on the hot tub and used the extra space to extend the pool. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Recently stayed here with my family for a short weekend trip to the Lexington area. This property is located just off of New Circle Road and the Harrodsburg Road exit. It is next door to the Residence Inn. Initial impressions when you pull up to property, I think, fairly easy to find place and access it. Parking lot and entry is definitely adequate. The staff at check-in was very professional and quick. I think their lobby/restaurant area/lounge area was clean and what you would expect. No complaints. My family did eat breakfast at the hotel. No complaints with food or service. Ordered off the menu--typical breakfast stuff--BLT, juice, french toast, etc...

We also used some of their on-site facilities. While a little small, the indoor pool and hot tub area were clean and nice. Temperature of water was good--which is hard for some properties to regulate. Only issue would be if several visitors were there, it would get crowded fast. But I chose this place for the indoor option in case of rain. Hot tub was above average for the hotel type. Could probably seat 6 or 7 people and was jetted. They also had an adequate fitness area and a nice outdoor patio area in back of property to sit and talk.

I also had no issues with room. First, the bed was comfortable--always a big factor for me when I rate my sleep experience. I would call the mattress a medium firmness (definitely not either soft or too hard). I had a king room with the pull out sofa bed. My young child slept on the pull out and had no issues. I think the room also featured your typical Courtyard features--small desk/work space area, mini fridge, small closet area, etc...

Importantly for me, the room was clean and fresh. AC worked well and the bathroom area was not too small. This property has the sink, toilet and shower all in the same room. I have stayed at some properties where sink is outside of bathroom area. But all in all, no complaints.

I would recommend this property in a heartbeat. Enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family