“We Will Use It Again”

Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport
Ranked #32 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
“We Will Use It Again”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Some motels/hotels give a free breakfast. Such food is rarely wonderful. One exception is the wonderful breakast at the Best Western, Sedona, AZ.

This Marriott Hotel's breakfast is not free. And a darn good thing. The prices seem fair and the food is good. The service is fantastic.

Good service is one of the hallmarks of this Courtyard. The exercise room is small, but it was never crowded, and the equipment is clean and new.

This hotel understands bathrooms. There are extra shelves and, shock of shocks, lots of hooks on the door.

There is plenty of lobby space, and the hotel is close to a shopping center. Very convenient.

We paid $104. That seems low, so maybe we were lucky. We have paid a lot more for a lot less.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dean1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

checked in late (midnight) Monday night, was looking for something to eat. The desk clerk called several local places to see if their kitchens were still open. Only the Waffle house was which I don't care for so I ended up getting a packaged meal from the hotels market. The Clerk set me up with a plate and utensils unasked. What I liked most is that she was very cheerful about being helpful, and even though it was probably her job to do so she seemed to enjoy being helpful where you get some that are like "OK let me see what i can do" drudge drudge.
The room were big with a wardrobe, dresser, desk, couch, coffee table, big screen TV, Queen size bed, nice bathroom with sundries provided. They had 3 computers for guest to use plus WiFi, an interactive large touch screen in the main lobby where you could look up local attractions and get direction. This was my first time staying at a courtyard but will not be my last. They also had a Starbucks coffee where prefab (didn't know till I asked for a special item) breakfast items are available. I wanted one of their items that came with egg whites with whole eggs instead which they did for me. They also had a pool, whirlpool and fitness room that looked nice but I didn't use them.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

The front desk staff was very good. They welcomed us and were helpful in giving maps to the area. The rooms are appointed in a clean modern manner. Bed and linens were comfortable with lots of towels. Parking was convenient and spacious. Wish there was more to offer in a breakfast situation. Not a real friendly area. It was late in the morning and the girl who was working told us it was nearly lunch time and she didn't do lunch. There was no one else around. Also. No Coffee in the lobby. There is a Starbucks in the lobby. This seems a little petty, especially later at night when it is closed. Most other places have lobby coffee and not having this small thing is a negative to me. Seems like such a small thing, even though there is a two cup coffee maker in the room. No way is this close to being good enough.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I just stayed at this property over the weekend. What a nice, clean and affordable accomodation.

The location is perfect for eating establishments, shopping and access to Lexington.

The lobby and bistro are excellent. Rooms were very nice with flatscreen TV and awesome bed. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Beverly
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this property for three nights in April and we had a great experience. First, the hotel just turned one year old and is in great physical shape-the rooms are spacious and offer contemporary décor. Beds are quite comfortable. The lobby and business area are quite inviting and comfortable.
The staff from the front desk and housekeeping to management were all very professional and helpful. I tend to be "high maintenance" and I found the staff to be very gracious with my requests, especially Amanda the DOO.

In walking distance from the hotel there is a very good non-chain restaurant. Also, the hotel is located just several minutes by car from the center of Lexington.
We would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We always prefer higher floors away from the elevator. There was no noise that we could hear from th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip recently and was very impressed by everything. The decor was perfect. The amenities were perfect. The location was nice. This hotel upheld the highest standards in every way imaginable. I would definitely come back.

Things I enjoyed: The travel center in the lobby which allows guests to check-in to flights, the café, the lobby atmosphere and ambience in general, the friendly concierge staff, and the decor and cleanliness of the rooms.

Things I didn't like: For once, I can't think of anything. ;)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Had a great weekend stay there as well as I have stayed here on business many times. Some of the best rooms are the extended suites. Very spacious. Decor has been updated recently, flat screens, extra outlets, etc. staff is always helpful. If there is a negative, it is the traffic on the main road, getting off and on of New Circle. It takes a long time to get through the stoplight s and weird intersection and on your way. But not enough to deter me from staying. A very good choice overall.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family