Tripadvisor
Lexington
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great selection of food”

Golden Corral Buffett and Grill
Ranked #262 of 1,056 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love visiting Golden Corral, as the buffet & grill offer a great selection of meat, vegetables, salads & sweets. It is great value for the cost. The staff are very friendly and always taking away the empty plates & re-filling your soda glasses. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed October 20, 2019

We had our evening meal here with the family, 10 of us. We were seated immediately after the lady at the register took our drink orders. Food is buffet style and there is plenty of it. The waitress visited our table often to take away empty plates and she kept our drink glasses filled. We had a pleasant experience here and would certainly go back again.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

I'm not sure what I was expecting walking into a buffet at 5 but it was very busy with representatives from every part of Lexington society. We found a table and then were greeted by a very nice waitress with a nice smile. I could see the wait staff were really hopping, and it remained that way. A new glass of lemonade magically appeared every time it got low, and the used dishes also disappeared on a regular basis. Top notch!

The variety of food was great to see. And it was generally pretty good. Sirloin steak right off the grill and for the asking. Great tasting seafood, fresh salad, all kinds of sides, desserts. Yes, I ate too much and regretted it later a little. The broiled fish seemed a little tasteless, but the shrimp was excellent. Wish I could have tried more.

Pleased overall with the excellent wait service and food. It had been many years since I've been to a Golden Corral, but I think I will try it again soon.

Date of visit: September 2019
Golden C, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Corral Buffett and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

We'll turn those 4 stars into 5 when you visit next! Come back again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

We go to Golden Corral quite often after church. It is the perfect place for a group of people because everyone can select what they want and even switch it up if they want to! My favorite is the awesome salad bar! I love the fresh fruit selection and I can even have a small dessert if I want! Michael F. was our server today. He is amazing. He remembers our names and our drink preferences. The customer service is great and everyone helps, even if we are not setting in their “area”. Karen is our server sometimes and she is just as wonderful as Michael. She always sneaks over and gives me a hug! So the food selection is great, the price is fair and the food selection can’t be beat!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

While I can't say this was a perfect visit, we had a very good meal. They were very busy at the time we went. Everyone in our group left stuffed. We have eaten at several Golden Corrals over the years and this was above average at least the night we went. Our waitress did keep the drinks full. We would go back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Golden C, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Corral Buffett and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review; we all really appreciate it!