“Great Food Great Value”

I Ching Asian Cafe
Ranked #563 of 935 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 24, 2012

There are numerous Asian selections in Lexington to choose from. However, I Ching delivers a concise, diverse menu at affordable prices that will keep you coming back for more. All menu items are cooked to order and come out hot and fast. I Ching also offers a convenient entrance for call-in orders in case you live in or around the Hamburg area. I'm convinced that these folks have the best fried rice in town. Their lettuce wraps are good, but not as good as PF Changs, so just something to keep in mind. Enjoy!

1  Thank mlbord0

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Ordered the Korean Bi Bim Bop was good, wife ordered the sweet/sour chicken good. Enjoyed trying to eat with chopsticks ,went back to fork...lol. service great

1  Thank BillNBre
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've eaten here a few times while I'm in Lexington and I wlways enjoy it. They seem to put their own touch on their dishes and its not like anything I can get where I live. A great place for a quick lunch.

1  Thank Jake S
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great selection of Asian food. The food tasted fresh and was seasoned perfectly. The wait short and staff friendly. Good prices.

1  Thank Scottie074
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We love this restaurant and go there at least once a month. It is like a smaller, friendlier P.F. Changs, with better food and a little cheaper!!!! They have a nice variety of dishes, but the "hot" food can be spicy, so watch out.

2  Thank Chris-Peg