“Locally owned, good food, inexpensive”

Jasmine Rice Thai and Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #248 of 904 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Thai
Unicoi,TN
“Locally owned, good food, inexpensive”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We were all about a budget on this trip and we found this little gem with very good food that fit our pocketbook. Haven't had real Vietnamese food in many years and it was truly wonderful, plenty of it, and priced nice. The decor isn't anything fancy, shy of a cafe, but the food was worth the visit. Would go here again.

Visited February 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“Tried a new dish, it was yummy!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I visited Jasmine for the 2nd time. My friend and I had the spring rolls again and also ordered the Panang Curry which is wonderful. This time we also ordered the Pad See Ew and it was phenomenal. I love this place and I hope it sticks around.

• Visited May 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Tasty Lunch-I can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My friend and I came here to use the Groupon I purchased. The food was outstanding! I don't care if the interior wasn't all fancy, what mattered was the food was good. We shared the Vietnamese spring rolls which were fresh and light and included shrimp. I had the Panang curry which was spicy and creamy and some of the best Thai curry I've ever had and I've been to Thailand. For both entrees, 2 waters, and the appetizer it was only $20. I would go back here anytime to try more on their menu!

• Visited February 2012