“Always come back”

Smashburger
Ranked #390 of 951 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I love Smashburger, their food is always fresh and tasty. I get their black bean burger which is a nice replacement for a beef burger. I get it with guacamole and all the fixings and it's very filling. The Smash fries are good but sometimes can be oily. Other than that, I love this place and will keep coming back. It's near the movies and we always grab a bite to eat before the show on Friday nights.

1  Thank tdottie81

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love Smashburgers however, it is very expensive for a burger and fries. I have also had my order wrong (to go order) several times. When I complained about it, I was never answered via the Smashburger website and have not been back since. I always have to check my burger once I get it before I take it home. However, love the taste but usually avoid it because of price and errors.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Huge burgers, relatively fast service. There is always a long line but, the benefits you recieve are great. The burgers are huge and filling. And the fries don't get soggy either. Love it!

1  Thank Travelingman64
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We've visited Smashburger three times (twice at this location and once on campus). It was part of the gourmet burger boom in Lexington. This most recent visit I got my usual Spicy Baja burger and an order of the Smashfries. At $5.99 the burger isn't a huge value especially when you have to pay $1.99 for a side and $1.79 for a drink. The burger is always good if not extremely messy. The fries really are wonderful when they are fresh and hot with the rosemary, garlic and olive oil. The only drawback is they can get cold quickly and not all of the fries are equally seasoned. My fiance ordered the Avocado Club with grilled chicken with a side of Fried Pickles. They are also $1.99 and he only received about 14 small fried dill pickle chips. Definitely not a good value there. He did like his sandwich although the avocado slices kept sliding off. The ingredients always seem to be fresh (for example the jalapeños are definitely freshly sliced and not canned/jarred). Overall, it's a good "gourmet" burger joint but with the stiff competition in Lexington they either need to lower their prices or create some value combos to include the sides and drinks.

2  Thank kychilehead