“BEST mexican restaurant in Kentucky!!”

El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #180 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love this place! The fajita chimichanga is a giant meal and really good. Great friendly staff and very well portioned delicious food! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Went to celebrate my wife's through diet and determination beating pre-diabetes. My paloma was just right, the device was excellent and Keri seafood chimi hit the spot with her celebrate Keririta.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Love love there food! The service could be better...

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I agree with other reviewers service and speed are spotty, most dishes qualify for pretty good. Between my husband and myself, we have enjoyed the mixed enchilada plate, cerviche, chicken with cheese, and the fajita burrito. My husband and I have to agree the Chili Verde pork was not very good at all meat was fatty and sauce was not that good.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Not terrible, but not great. Doesn't taste like authentic Mexican food. Service never fails to suck. They are friendly but REALLY slow with service. For the price, taco bell takes the taco on this one.