“OMG!”

Ranked #116 of 918 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
“OMG!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My favorite burgers in the entire world! So delectable! I love all the topping choices and the price is truly outstanding.

Visited May 2014

Stanford
“hambugers and fries.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Have stopped in this restraint twice in a week. 5.99 for a double hamburger and have a lot of topping. Mine was smothered in grilled onions and mushrooms, lettuce. One time we got Cajun fries another plain. Bother were good and plentiful. They are served in a cup and they are running over. Busy little place.

• Visited April 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great place for the fam.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

A great place to get burgers and fries for me and the boys. We go at least once a month. We have hit all the five guys in town and they never disappoint.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome Burger and Fries”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Living where there is no Five Guys you get used to above average burgers at best and usually have to settle for an OK burger to tide you over. This was my "home" Five Guys for years and they always put out a top quality burger.

In town for a wedding and the burger I got tonight was the best I have been served from this store. The bun especially was soft and fresh, burger cooked to perfection and the onions and jalapenos were crisp and fresh. A great burger through and through!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kondorky
Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious burgers”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I just decided to give it a try since many people have been bagging about it and I wasn't disappointed. The burgers look big; well cooked; and taste just delicious. The service is almost fast. I enjoyed my first burger there and looking forward to going back there.