“A quick diner.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I walked down the street from our hotel to eat at this popular resturant around the university. It is popular as the food and alcohol is inexpensive and tasty for the very modest price.

You stand in line to order your Tex-Mex fare, they give you a number and bring it to your table when all is prepared.

There is indoor and outside seating.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Right across from the UK campus, this place was busy. The line went quickly to order and the food was delivered promptly! We loved everything we ate and were thankful to be able to enjoy it on the outdoor patio under an umbrella. The locally sourced food made delish tacos and sides. My son said the chicken enchilada were yummy as were the Mexican tator tots. I loved the Cuban corn.. it was grilled perfectly with a nice seasoning. The guacamole and chips were both devoured. The chips struggled to hold up in the thick guac, but were all tasty. Try the tacos, the buy 3 get one free allowed us to taste quite a few. The Korean bbq, Buffalo chicken, and local bbq were table faves... but you cannot go wrong with any of them!

The price for the four of us was $40 for a ton of food and fountain drinks. It was well worth it! We would surely come back if we were anywhere near it! Go support the local taco shop... you will be glad you did!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Orientation at University of Kentucky. Daughter recommended local Taco place. Food was excellent. 3 tacos for me-all good. Brisket, Spicy Shrimp, and Fried Chicken, All had great taste and big enough.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Worst service I have ever had at a restaurant. I have never had someone take my order and try to answer a message on Snapchat at the same time. Lousy service all the way around. On the other hand the food is actually very good!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We had the 4 tacos for $12: steak, lime chicken, southern chicken, and fish. All were delicious, made with fresh ingredients. We ordered the sopapilla a la mode and wish we had ordered 2 of them, it was so good!