“Unique, great atmosphere and delicious.”
Review of Local Taco

Local Taco
Ranked #20 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Local taco is very unique with there atmosphere and their fresh food. Nearly all their ingredients come from local sources too! Their tortillas are hand made and are amazing! I always get the tacos, which they have many to choose from! And they always have a special one that's usually pretty unique! I haven't had anything from local taco yet that I don't really like. Their outdoor seating make it very enjoyable when the weather is nice and it's very reasonably priced. For someone looking to have some very fresh tasting Mexican food, this is your place! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Excelente!!!!!
This was a discovery. The location is good, with parking spots at the back.
The ambiance is very vibrant with good decoration and good distribution.
Service was adequate, respectful and quick! The bartender was very good!
The food was very good, not being a un of tacos, this ones had a lot of flavor and they were very fresh with nice combination of flavors.
The beverages were very good, good margaritas and excellent mojito (best in Lexington so far!)
The prices are adequate for the portion and the quality of the food.
The manager was very friendly and always checking for small details.
Definitely going back!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great atmosphere. Great location. Great prices. And FABULOUS food!! As soon as I left, I was already planning when I would come back again. I've had the Korean BBQ taco, the smoked brisket enchilada, and the chicken tinga enchilada. All were phenomenal. I love that you can mix and match everything. Everything is sold separately. So the first time I ordered a taco, an enchilada, and corn for a side. That way you can try lots of stuff. Yum!

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere. Great for people watching right in the heart of campus. I had the brisket taco & it was good. Felt it could have used a bit more seasoning...but it was ok ☺ Husband loved his pork taco & I gave it a taste. It did have more seasoning than my brisket. Overall good place. Love how the entire front of the restaurant opens up to the outside seating.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wasn't disappointed with this establishment. The food food good and we were served promptly. Place was clean.