“Great Time- Great Band, Good Food & Drinks!”
Review of Parlay Social

Parlay Social
Ranked #173 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pizza, Gastropub
Description: Parlay Social continues the tradition of the Prohibition Era with our Speak Easy throwback menu featuring a number of appetizers, fresh seasonal oysters, soups & salads, NY Deli Style Sandwiches, Gourmet Grilled Cheeses, Thin Crust Pizzas, combinations of Charcuterie (featuring local favorite Janie's Summer Sausage) and Gourmet Cheese from around the world, and decadent desserts (our signature Bourbon Bomb made with locally distilled Town Branch Bourbon). We offer a vast selection of premium spirits, fine wines and bottle and draft beers. Try our Signature Cocktails many dating back to Speakeasy times of old. Our Commonwealth offers a wide variety of Bourbons including Makers Mark, Knob Creek, Bulleit, Woodford Reserve, Pappy Van Winkle's and many more! Enjoy our Art Deco ambiance while dining, or let the week's pressures wash away with our live music (Wednesday through Saturday). Our stage hosts performances from Blues and Classic Rock to R&B, Jazz, Bluegrass & Texas Swing!
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great Band, Good Food & Drinks! What more can you ask for? The service has always been good for me and I have enjoyed my few meals. They have live entertainment and the place can get packed and rockin' so be ready for that. I look forward to heading back soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Had Saturday brunch at this lovely old restaurant. Beautiful historic building. Our large group had a wide variety of different menu items and all were delicious. Notable dishes were the Watermelon Gazpacho, Chicken Vegetable pasta, Cranberry Scones and Lemon Icebox Phyllo Pie. Excellent service in a lovely, white-linen table clothed dining room.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice mix of people with great drinks and mixed age group of people. Yummy grilled chees sandwiches. Packed for U of L and Wichita basketbal game (Final Four)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

And they were as good as the ones in New Orleans! We were early for a family event and the only place open downtown was Parlay Social - so we went in. Some oysters, the BEST sidecar I've ever had, and some fries for my significant other and we were sold. It was quiet but I suspect that was due to the time of day (afternoon) - I can't imagine that this place isn't packed on UK game days!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Although I have never dined at Parlay Social, we had a blast recently with business associates enjoying both the music and drinks. There was a small trio playing the night we were there and the guitarist was amazing. Our server was amazing and it was a group of 15 so it was no small task keeping track. I don't know about the food but if you want someplace to relax and enjoy music, I recommend Parlay.