“Yummy brunch! Best in City!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Josie's
Ranked #24 of 885 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Yummy brunch! Best in City!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Josie's was wonderful! It was a bit packed, but the seating outside was great on this beautiful day. I got the BLT and E sandwich and it was amazing! I loved the fried potatoes and the cheesy grits. Everything there is wonderful. It is a must for brunch in Lexington!

“Good food and good friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner at Josies. All are very good. The Josie's Dad's Omelet is one of my favorites.I love the banana peppers in this omelet. I usually get the cheese grits as a side and they are very tasty. The dinner menu has alot of great choices and each day there are special choices for soups, pancakes, and entrees. My husband and I sometimes split a pancake as desert. The pancakes are wonderful. We especially like the pancake covered with whipped cream and then covered with strawberries! Yummy! Service is usually very good and friendly and the atmosphere is very pleasant!

• Visited June 2014
Noblesville, Indiana
“Charming place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast at Josies. I had their waffle with strawberries which was very good. It's a very cute little place to eat in a nice area.

Visited June 2014
“Food that will melt in your mouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our waitress was on top of everything. My omelet was one of the best that I have every had. Tomato soup was outstanding.. We will be back the next ime in lexington. We attended woodsongs broadcast. From Lexington and will be back soon. Josie's was packed with hungry folks who were well taken care of.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Elizabethtown
“Josie's is a Delightful Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I treated my daughter to a pre-Mother's Day lunch. I wanted a place that was informal that served a variety of choices that my wife, my daughter and her baby boy could feel comfortable to sit and talk. Plus, I wanted a place that had a Rueben sandwich. My daughter suggested Josie's Restaurant which is near the University of Kentucky where she graduated. It was a good choice. My Rueben was delicious and on a marbled wheat bread. I also got their soup of the day, which was a squash and jalapeno soup--very good. My daughter got a quesadilla plate and my wife chose a range fed hamburger. They both said theirs were also delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive.

• Visited May 2014