“Great local breakfast joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Doodle's

Doodle's
Ranked #32 of 892 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington
“Great local breakfast joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've been to Doodle's several times and it never disappoints. I've had the caprese omelet, the hot brown quesadilla, and can't miss the beignets. They also have great mimosas and coffee. It is only open for breakfast and brunch on the weekends, and there is a nice patio that you can sit out on and enjoy your breakfast. The staff is always very friendly.

• Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place was great. Great food, great service, and a great quirky vibe. The shrimp and grits were on point. Not overly cheesy and the shrimp were seasoned and cooked to perfection. My boyfriend got the corned beef hash. Also delicious. TONS of beef with great flavor. The food also came out crazy fast. This place is a must for breakfast on your next visit to Lexington.

• Visited July 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Perfect for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great little place for breakfast food, but be prepared to wait on occasion. It's a small restaurant that many folks apparently love to patronize. But for good food made from locally grown/raised ingredients, it's worth a wait.

Visited July 2014
Lewes, Delaware, United States
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on Saturday before Breyerfest, good food and not many places I could find do breakfast on the weekends. I had the hash, wife and daughter had the french toast ( they are huge like half a loaf huge) and niece had the meat omelette (that was very greasy). The only thing I didn't like was how you order, you stand in line and decide what you want the order at a cashier, like at a fastfood resturant then they bring out your food. When I go out I like to look at my menu for a while and be served, I can go to McDonald's if I want fast food. But overall a nice place.

Lexington, KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Breakfast Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Doodle's is one of those places that gets better and better with time. The last two times I've eaten there, the breakfasts have been just spot on. I had the vegetarian omelet (substituted egg whites) with grits and great wheat toast with yummy strawberry jam. Everything was so tasty. My husband had "The Cure" while our friend from NYC really enjoyed the hash. It was a great experience and I am happy to have a reliable, tasty breakfast spot to take our future guests!

• Visited May 2014