Red Roof Inn Lexington North
$125
$106
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Restaurant
$197
$179
EmbassySuites.com
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$72
$54
Hotels.com
$94
All reviewsmiss kimfront deskroom was cleanbudget hotelcoffee makerlexington northgas stationclose to downtowndesk staffcomfortable stayhaggardinterstaterrpetsrefrigeratoruniversity
Reviewed September 21, 2008

This motel had been recently remodeled. It was very clean and certainly served its purpose of an overnight stay. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank weetawea
Reviewed July 28, 2008

This was a good hotel and the room was very clean but the best thing was the front desk staff. I had lost my cell phone in the last city I had stayed in and they allowed me to use their phone to contact the last motel to check on it, without charging me anything extra. The location was pretty close to Applebee's Park, a little over a mile away and several eating joints are close by.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank nestaley
Reviewed July 14, 2008

My car broke down 50 miles from Lexington & I eventually had to cancel my reservation of 2 rooms at this hotel - after the cutoff period for cancellation. The staff could not have been more cooperative or understanding. They did not charge me anything for the cancellation despite it being after the deadline. It's refreshing to find a staff and chain hotel that is so understanding. Red Roof just went a LONG way to getting all of my future business.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank samonmain
Reviewed May 28, 2008

We chose this Motel because it was cheap. We figured we were only staying one night on our way further south. Big mistake. Firstly the area around the motel is kinda scarey. I ventured out for a bite to eat and quickly returned if you know what I mean. The worst part was at 10 pm we were awoken from our sleep by someone cleaning either the lot or the corridors with a gas powered leaf blower. Then again at 3 am by the people in the room next to us. The walls are paper thin and the rooms have connecting doors as well. Needles to say don't expect to get any sleep if your neighbors are night owls. The room was supposedly renovated. In a word SUCKED.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leo1976
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Stayed at this property for 2 nights. Basic King room was smaller than I expected but it was clean, comfortable and seemingly recently remodeled. Everything worked well. Internet was not free but $10.00 extra per day. Also, no hair dryers in the room. Would have liked one. Also no breakfast provided.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gallopgirl