Red Roof Inn Lexington North
$131
$135
$121
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$85
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$119
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$119
$147
$130
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$72
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$157
$144
$127
$207
$189
All reviewsmiss kimfront deskroom was cleanbudget hotelcoffee makerlexington northgas stationclose to downtowndesk staffcomfortable stayhaggardinterstaterrpetsrefrigeratoruniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed at Red Roof 5 times over past year. Will never stay at Lexington North again. Room had heavy smoke smell, should have been 100% smoke free,, sticky stuff on phone, as we were packing to leave my daughter was checking to see if my granddaughter left anything on bed, floor, under bed, etc. ... and there it was a Rx bottle with what looked like white powder under the bed. Thank God my granddaughter is 11 and not a 2 year old who could have picked this up and placed it in her mouth. We told front desk bout this on checking out...Said they would talk to housekeeping. I will be in Lexington in June and I will stay at Lexington South, much nicer and cleaner. We were charged for the safe...did not use. Can not believe rooms were remodeled 7 months ago.

Room Tip: Ask to see room first.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda R
RRI44, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience at our property. Please know this is not our normal practice. The housekeeping issue was addressed immediately. While I know it doesn’t make up for the problem, please know that only cotton was found in the bottle under the bed. Again, I am truly very sorry. Thank you for making us aware of the problem.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The remodel is nice and the bedding is really really nice. New I think.
It was very quiet when we were there. Guess that is the luck of the draw.
Superior king for a bit more is well worth it.
Enjoyed the new TV's and a bottle of wine.
We will come back here again next year on our annual road trip.

Room Tip: For a bit more $ try a superior king. The extra space is nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RRI44, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the new room package. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We spent two nights and the first night we arrived after 1am. It was very loud until 6am due to slamming car doors, car alarms, people outside room talking/yelling. We were intially placed on the first floor by the stairs and asked to be relocated the second night to the second floor thinking it would be slightly quieter. Well it was a little better, but still very loud. This is of no complaint to the business, just the nature of a motel. On a positive note, the sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.
I wouldn't consider the rooms 'updated', rather cheaply remodeled. It smelled like musty, old smoke, but got used to it after being in the room for awhile. Both mornings we had very little hot water, only enough for one person to take an 8 minute shower.
Good location, right off the interstate. Not within walking distance to many restaurants, but only 5-15 minutes away from good food options.
Both desk clerks were nice. No hair dryer so bring one with you.
I'm returning to Lexington in a couple months and will not be staying here. I'll just spend a little bit more money and get a quieter hotel.

Room Tip: A room on the second floor on the very end, it might help out with the noise level.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RRI44, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Please accept my apologies for the disturbance during your stay. Unfortunately we did recently experience an issue with the boiler system, please know that we were made aware of the problem and it has been corrected. Thank you for the valuable feedback, as we strive to keep improving. I hope you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We arrived late and the night clerk was more interested in the Tonight Show than checking me in. Despite that, we arrived at a clean, nicely redecorated room which we found very comfortable, especially for the price. We've spent several nights at this hotel during recent years and watched constant improvements through remodeling. This is a competitive facility which makes our doggie and his masters feel welcome. Good job, Red Roof. Just get a new night clerk and all will be well.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jjedit
RRI44, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed the remodeled rooms. We hope you will consider us again when you travel through Lexington.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Reserved room online and called the hotel directly. Kevin was very helpful in helping me resolve an issue through Expedia. I'm in sales and I appreciate that extra effort and it does not go unnoticed by most. Upon arrival, the team at the front desk were friendly and welcoming. A real first class team so I was liking my stay. Then, found out I was in a superior king which was terrifically priced room I'll stay here next time I'm in town....no need to look further.

Room Tip: no ice maker on 3rd floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business