Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,650 results
All reviews rooms are small room was clean hard boiled eggs biscuits and gravy bagels one night stay would stay here again off the highway free breakfast first floor convenient location staff was very friendly easy access great place to stay desk walmart microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I feel bad writing this, as the people at the front were very nice. It was not clean. First, the room was cold, so I turned on the heat. The heater smelled funny, so I called down to have it checked out. The man who checked my room came very fast, thankfully, and explained that it was because the heater hadn't been turned on in a while. Ok, I can deal with that. The bathroom had stray hair and black spots in the tub. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I noticed an ant in the sink. When I got home the next day I was exhausted and dropped my suitcase near the front of my apartment, and when I looked at it the next day I noticed that a bug (probably a roach) seemed to have crawled out of my suitcase and died.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
joshshahmicrotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington. We value and appreciate customer feedback.

I am sorry to read of the incidents you identified, and that you did not have a positive experience. We are reviewing and will correct all of these issues.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business, and hope to have the opportunity to host your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Excellent Hotel, with a lot of dining options and shopping close by and close to the interstate so that if your just staying over night before continuing on a longer trip it's a great location and the staff is real friendly

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2019

The hotel was much needed as we were extremely tired from traveling and the location was at a good spot for us - just off I-75N. Both check-in and check-out was great. Staff gave great customer service. Thank you.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
joshshahmicrotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted that our hotel was a convenient option for you, that our staff were efficient and made you feel welcome. Here at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Best wishes,

Josh Shah,
Owner/GM

Reviewed December 11, 2019

The room was pretty clean and the staff was friendly. However our bed was terrible and it was so noisy all night long that we barely slept. Breakfast was a joke. The coffee was COLD and the cereal was stale. The phone in the room didn’t work so we had to use our cell phone to report the noise but it continued

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
joshshahmicrotel, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2019

We are glad to know that you liked cleanliness and friendliness of our hotel. Your constructive comments about breakfast will help us to improve our operation. Thank you for your business. We hope to get another chance to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

An excellent motel at an excellent price if you aren't staying in a hotel downtown. The beds are remarkable! The do-it-yourself breakfast is above average although the eating area is cramped and unremarkable. Personally, I'd also pay an extra dollar for better coffee.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your perfect review score and positive comments. The renovation plan of expanding our lobby area is in progress. We hope to get it done within a year. We also appreciate your comments about coffe. We will improve. Thank you for your business. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to serving your lodging needs in near future.