“"Great place, Great People"”

Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington
Ranked #28 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
A Wyndham traveler
Pikeville
Reviewed September 15, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
TERESA2240, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife & I stayed here about 3 weeks ago. Staff was great, especially Samantha she was very nice & helpful at check-in. Breakfast was good & had a good selection, the only thing missing was a waffle maker. The next morning when we checked out Samantha was back & again was very nice & helpful, she asked if I wanted my recipient printed out or emailed to me. I told her whichever was easier for her. So she printed it out & it a good thing to because after we left & were about 20 to 30 minutes down the road my wife started looking for my notebook. She couldn't find it so I called the hotel & Samantha said she would go & check our room & sure enough we had left it. Samantha offered to mail it to us but we turned around & went back for it. Thank you Samantha. Will stay here again when in Lexington KY.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
TERESA2240, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay here with us and I agree Samantha is wonderful we are truly blessed to have her. I hope that the rest of our staff is as helpful and as pleasant. We love our guests and are always happy to see them return with us. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our survey it is very nice to get feedback to help us improve. Especially when people go out of their way to post the pleasant and good things. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your opinion. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
TERESA2240, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love the location within walking distance of several restaurants. Several times I have stayed here and the Internet is always spotty. The breakfast is good and full of carbs. The staff have always been friendly staff and great to work with. Inexpensive

• Stayed: August 2013
TERESA2240, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your comments you are greatly appreciated. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your stays here with us. I am also pleased to tell you that we have had some improvements on our internet and it seems to be much faster and better browsing. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Traveling with our dog and cat during a cross-country move, I decided to burn off the last of my Wyndham points. 8000 points usually gets you a crack den, but not this place. It was newly renovated. Samantha was very nice and helpful during the check-in process, and she gave us a room near the exit so we could easily get everything in. I would stay here again and highly recommend it. Theresa was great too during the check-out

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete our survey you are greatly appreciated. I am pleased that you were happy and comfortable with your stay here with us. I hope you are settling in well in your new place and hope the area is as friendly to you as the people here in Lexington were to me when I moved here. Thank you again for your business as well as your comments and please stop and see us again.