Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Lexington)
1,441 results
All reviewswindow seatrooms are smallroom was cleanhard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravybagelsfridge and microwavewould stay here againfree breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessstaff was very friendlyconvenient locationgreat place to stayteresadeskwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Enjoyed our stay !!! rooms were excellent !!! rooms were very very clean & real nice !!! delicious breakfast - everything you want from coffee , tea ,juices ;eggs & sausage, biscuits & gravy , toast, all different cereals, donuts, bagels ;etc.. the entire staff was so polite and so exceptionally nice ..will definitely return .

Room Tip: we stopped at a rest stop before we got there ..we got a coupon ..it was well worth it !!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, thank you for taking the time to complete our review it is greatly appreciated. I hope that we can accommodate your next stay in Lexington. Yes our coupon rate is great we usually take them at all times depending on availability and events in town. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This was by far the nastiest hotel I have ever been in! It was absolutely disgusting. Hairs everywhere (not ours), ripped cushion, etc. The worst part was the shower which we ended up not even using because I figured we'd be dirtier after the shower! The shower had black gunk on it!!! I would have never booked it in the first place but my husbands boss did. Yuck! I do not recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Im terribly sorry to hear you had a horrible stay I would like more information I cannot find your stay but would like to address these issues with you please. Please call the hotel directly to speak with me. I hope that you will give us a second chance as we are in the middle of renovations and we hope to meet your standards when we are finished . Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hotel room was very dirty. Had food splattered on the walls, food particles on the floor by the beds, shower was broken and had to shower in a room across on the other side of the hotel. Oh and the best part!!!!!! When we were removing the pillows from the bed, my son found a pillow with scuff marks on it and I told him to throw them on the floor, then he spotted a little bug... I had then had it and went down to check out. Upon returning, I was in the bathroom and my son shouted out "MOM THERE IS A BUG ON MY TOWEL!!!!" I ran out and the towel was on the floor with a full adult "BED BUG!!!!!" I pinched the towel so that the bug couldn't escape and ran down the hall to the front desk clerk, who then got a plastic sandwich bag and captured the LIVE BED BUG!! She was going to save it to show the other staff. Upon coming back to the room I told the kids we need to move as fast as we could to get out!! When collecting items, I looked at the bed and noticed another beg bug and I called the front desk to have them review. She did and apologized and then we quickly left the room. Clerk was just as upset as I.. We left and felt disgusted and itchy.. We pulled over to the side of the road and looked up on my phone to see if this hotel was reported having bed bugs and we did find several reviews and one only days prior to are arrival on the bedbugregistry.com. I am so upset and it took us a full day to clean everything we had in that room! DO NOT STAY HERE!! I have called the Lexington Health Department!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

I am terribly sorry for your experience. Thank you for your comments, the Lexington Health department did come out and inspect the room and the room passed inspection. I am looking into why the room was not clean. The carpets in all of our rooms are brand new and well taken care of. We issued credit for your stay and if theres anything else we can do please contact us here at the hotel. Again thank you for your comments we will use them to better our hotel.

Reviewed June 17, 2013