“This Microtel was equal to many older Days Inns.”

Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington
Ranked #27 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed June 16, 2013

For the same money as a Days Inn, I tried my first Microtel. For us, the contemporary room was a refreshing change and the queen bed excellent. The negatives were mostly minor, but equal to what I expect and accept from older Days Inns. They included a tub drain which backed up, toliet seat did not stay up because the sink vanity top had been dislodged, the only bath flourescent light failed on our last day, the cable for the Weather Channel and some others were not available when the front desk confirmed they were supposed to be, and the sink hot water was hotter than anything I could get out of the shower. This adds up.

The biggest positive was at check out, when I presented the maintenance deficiency list to the front desk clerk, which I always do. I received a 15% discount on the whole stay. I would stay here again, provided it is not more money than an older Days Inn.

Room Tip: Don't accept rooms which back up to the Wendy's Restaurant. They empty the Wendy's dumps...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your time completing our survey it sounds like you had both positive as well as negative thoughts about our hotel I sure hope the positive ones out weigh the negative and you come and stay with us again please call me directly and I will be glad to assist you. Please ask for Teresa when booking I am the one who checked you out the morning you left it was very nice to have you here and hope your next stay will be better. Thank you again for your comments as well as your business it is greatly appreciated.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great price for the hotel. Very clean room. Great Service - I asked for a quiet room and they made sure I received one and they asked when I checked out if the room was quiet. Samantha was really nice at the front desk and very helpful. The hotel is old but clean and a great price; I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments they are greatly appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We like to keep our hotel very quiet at all times. We take pride in our hotel as well as our customer service thank you so much for noticing. We look forward to serving your lodging needs again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was easy and a pleasant experience. I had asked for a non-smoking room and both the room and hallways were free from any smell of smoke. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. The room next door had left their TV on and while it didn't keep me up, my travelling companion stated that it loud enough to wake him occasionally. The staff informed us that if that happens again to let them know and they will handle the situation. Breakfast is basic, which is all I expect. It's enough to get me going in the morning. The room was clean, comfortable, and I would definitely recommend it for a night or two. If I were staying longer, I might opt for the bigger room, versus the smaller one.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for you comments it is greatly appreciated. I am glad that your enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Please call us directly to book any future reservations. Thank you again for your time as well as your business.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
kinnari1022, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013