Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Lexington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size fridgeroom was cleancar washstayed herebus stopcabinet spaceaffordable place to stayconvenient locationworked greatone night stayplace to sleepvisit familyhome away from homeearly checkwaffle housecoffee makerwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stay at the Bluegrass Extended Stay at least once a month and it is a very nice clean and budget friendly hotel I always get an accessible room which has a very spacious washroom and it is conveniently located in a great area

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Phatgyrl
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to have you as a regular and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

For the price I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I surprised. This place is great. The staff couldn't have nicer and the rooms were far more than I expected. They had a lot of extras and were VERY clean. I owned a cleaning company for 18 yrs, and I know what to look for in clean. The prices can't be beat and the location is close to everything you'd need for a stay away from home. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Tinkydiddle
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

We're so glad we both met and surpassed your expectations! Thank you for your kind review and eye for detail. I'm glad you noticed our emphasis on being spic and span - I will pass your compliment along to our housekeepers. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Rooms are very outdated & a slightly funny smell to them, overall they seemed clean except in the 2nd room they transferred us to(we had originally asked for a queen or king bed, they put us in a room with 2 double beds)had a HUGE dead spider next to the bed. I have never seen a spider this big, I went to the lobby and tried to get our money back so we could move to a new hotel, they wouldn't do it, only offered to give us a better room, which they did, room was the same except a bit bigger & the bathroom was nicer. Grounds are kept us nicely & lobby is nice, but I did hear another couple complaining about being called at 3 am regarding having a pizza delivered. No continental breakfast, no juice, just coffee & donuts, which I was dissapointed about for my non coffee drinking husband. When I went to check out the guy was leaned back in a chair with his feet up on the desk watching tv and he looked at me like what did I want? The hotel is priced on the lower end, but next time I'll spend the extra money for something nicer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank brandib22
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We like hearing from our customers so we can continuously improve our service. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund bookings purchased as hotel/flight packages through Travelocity. I'm glad you were more satisfied with the Deluxe room we upgraded you to for five days at no charge. Our hotel is up-to-date on pest control - of course, insects can come in when the door to a room is open, which may have accounted for the spider you saw. We do not offer nor do we advertise breakfast - the coffee and donuts in our lobby are simply complimentary treats. We are the only extended stay hotel in Lexington that offers any free breakfast items at all. We appreciated having you and your husband as a guest. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed here for about 3 months and very much enjoyed my stay. The management and staff are all highly professional and extremely courteous! I have nothing but positive memories from my time there. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for an extended stay hotel in Lexington.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jonathan S
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

We're so glad you enjoyed your long-term stay with us! It's important to us to make sure guests are happy, so we're pleased to know you were satisfied. Thanks so much for the kind review - and come back anytime!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The room was clean. It was nice to have a large refrigerator. Basic room. Convenient location to our friends that we were visiting.Close to restaurants. Exterior opening doors. Quiet room. We stayed here two nights.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CBinNorthCarolina

It’s always nice to hear from guests who enjoy their stays. Thank you for the kind review, we look forward to serving you again soon!