Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel
$159
EmbassySuites.com
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$89
ClarionHotels
$106
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$149
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$79
$105
$90
All reviewsfull size fridgecar washdonuts and coffeebus stopcabinet spaceaffordable place to stayconvenient locationbed was comfortableworked greatone night stayplace to sleepvisit familyhome away from homeearly checkwaffle housewonderful stayair conditioner
Reviewed June 8, 2012

It was clean and a great value overall, the manger was prompt and nice. Ive found my new "go to" hotel in Lexington. Thanks y'all

• Stayed: May 2012
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

It makes my day to know we’ve made customers happy! Thank you for the kind review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The hotel was not clean! We booked for a weekend get away and stayed two nights. The room looked nothing like the pictures, the coffee maker didn't work, and our sheets were stained. The management was rude and you can forget about the free cancellation policy. We will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Don't go by pictures!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kislinhn11
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

I am the hotel's manager, and I do not believe I had the opportunity to serve you. I am always polite and courteous with guests, and am disappointed that you felt the person you spoke with was rude. That's not tolerated in our business. The photos are accurate reflections of our rooms - if any thing is not working, we replace it as soon as we're notified. Guests are welcome to personally ask for me so I can make things right, I'm sorry I did not have the chance to work with you.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. I stayed for three months and never had one complaint. The rooms are clean. The area is safe. There is easy access to grocery stores, Wal-mart, any type of food you are looking for is near, fast or sit down.

The bed was very comfortable. The price was excellent. A full kitchen made it possible for me to live here while I looked for a home to buy. I have just relocated from North Carolina.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Welcome to Lexington! We're so glad you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our location on Richmond Road. We love the convenience, too. Your kind review is appreciated.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I booked the Bluegrass because of the strong TA ratings and the bargain price. The price was certainly low, but I'd hardly call this place an outstanding value. The room was clean enough, but everything about the place felt cheap, from the flimsy towels to the institutional pillows to the plastic water cups to the soap slivers in the bathroom. There was a good-sized refrigerator, but for an "extended stay" facility, the cooking facilities were weak. The door to my room had evidently been kicked in at some point because it bowed at the top and closed with difficulty.

The motel (because that's what it is) was buzzing during my stay. Lots of people hanging out, yelling at each other and bumming cigarettes. I wouldn't say I felt unsafe, but they weren't exactly a crowd I wanted to hang with. Lobby was clean enough and the desk clerk was quite an advocate for this beautiful city. The location isn't bad. You don't go to Lexington to stay in a hotel, and the Bluegrass does nothing to encourage you otherwise.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
samishalash, General Manager at Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you for the review; we depend on customer feedback to continuously improve our family-owned hotel. You stayed at a time we were sold-out, so the buzz you saw was from having a high volume of guests. The rooms we offer are the best price you’ll find in Lexington for the quality and amenities. If you need high-end linens and bath products or a full-service kitchen, you’ll have to shell out for a pricey hotel suite. We’re glad you enjoyed Lexington and that our accommodations met your budget needs. If you need to spend even less, the city does offer dirt-cheap motels. We are certainly not a motel and are proud to provide guests a hotel that is affordable, well-kept and has friendly service. We welcome you to stay again on your next visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel was a superb bargin. We were looking for a place last minute. It was super quiet, clean, just close enough to where we needed to be, but yet far enough away to be out of the main stream of traffic. Having a full kitchen was super nice so we didn't have to spend extra money eating out.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay! We love being on Richmond Road, it’s a great area of town. It would be great to have you as a guest again next time you’re in Lexington.