We typically stay in downtown hotels but decided to venture out to Hamburg Area and ended up at Country Inn & Suites at exit 110 I-75. Small hotel but very well maintained, I liked the landscaping specially the water fountain. Staff was friendly and professional. Again, we are used to staying at Hyatt and Radison in downtown so we didn't expect much from the complementary breakfast but on the contrary we got lot more than paid breakfast at the other pricy hotels. All in all..I will be back at this location in April and October for Keenland. Lots of restaurants and shopping area near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take the first step in ensuring yourself a stress-free Lexington trip by reserving the charming accommodations at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington, KY. Each conveniently designed room and suite comes with free high-speed Internet access and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, served each morning. After a busy day of meetings or flying into nearby Blue Grass Airport (LEX), you can unwind with the heated indoor pool, whirlpool tub and fitness center. Whether you're a fan of horse races, a lover of the arts, or a Wildcat searching for a hotel near Rupp Arena, you're sure to love the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Lexington
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Country Inn Lexington
- Lexington Country Inn