We travel with three children (ages 3 to 7); we like this chain. We had booked online using our points. 28,000 were for a FREE night which I feel is a bit high in points.( but it could've been full price). I had also called the hotel to let them know a few days prior we're going to be a late check in, close to 10P. The person I spoke with was polite and courteous.
We checked on a FRI night about 10:30P, calling once from the road as there was terrible traffice and construction congestion on I75. That front desk person was polite and courteous. She remembered our call, greeted us warmly. We got the key card, headed up to the room in a matter of minutes. The room was nice, no complaints about the beds or decor. Bathroom was nice, roomy for showering children and plenty of counter space. I have gotten into the habit of requesting a high floor, not facing the highway and away from the ice/vending/elevator areas.
We had stayed there before knowing that HWY 60 can be loud at night. We didn't face the highway but could still hear traffic from the highway. The air conditioner was set to a very low temp but blowing high, I adjusted that and no issues after that. Overall, decent nights rest. We didn't swim but enjoyed the choc chip and peanut butter cookies.
We enjoyed in breakfast the following morning, eggs (patty like shape), sausage with biscuits & gravy. I wish less processed foods were on the menu. The staff person in the dining area was friendly and was very prompt at cleaning the tables. There is a small seating area with a about eight tables. As always, get there to eat before 8A! Otherwise, you're standing and trying to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take the first step in ensuring yourself a stress-free Lexington trip by reserving the charming accommodations at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington, KY. Each conveniently designed room and suite comes with free high-speed Internet access and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, served each morning. After a busy day of meetings or flying into nearby Blue Grass Airport (LEX), you can unwind with the heated indoor pool, whirlpool tub and fitness center. Whether you're a fan of horse races, a lover of the arts, or a Wildcat searching for a hotel near Rupp Arena, you're sure to love the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Lexington
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Country Inn Lexington
- Lexington Country Inn