Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington
Ranked #7 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Crestwood, Kentucky
“business”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

clean, staff interested in your comfort. Great wednesday evening food & drinks. Near local restaurants and sites in the lexington area

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This hotel was great value for money. There were a few restaurants not too far from here, and a walmart across the way were you could get a microwave meal if you just wanted a quiet night in. Breakfast in the morning was also very nice.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Although this hotel is near I-75 and busy Winchester road, we heard none of the traffic. My cousin is a travel agent and reccomended we stay there (for a funeral). She puts all her clients there. She wasnt wrong. Nice place. Decent rate (AAA). I didnt hear the noise that other said in there reviews. Wasnt in room much for above reason but I'd stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Allen, Kentucky
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This hotel had all the comfort and was as clean as all the other County Inn's we have lodged at however there was one issue, that they can't resolve without major work, it is noisy. We could hear above us, on each side of us, outside and in the hall way. The shower from next door sounded like it was in our room. You could hear every step of the people above us and in the hallway. The hotel obviously was not insulated properly when built. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean but it was not a good nights sleep. There was also some kids that ran up and down the hall until 3am and the front desk did not attend to the matter. The next morning as we were checking out, other people that were waiting to check out were complaining about the kids running the halls. One of the desk clerks asked if they had contacted the front desk and they said, "Yes, twice but it still continued". The desk clerk slightly apologized then another employee said, " sometimes you can't make kids mind" so I doubt that the matter was ever addressed. We would stay at this hotel again if it was our only choice because it was clean and comfortable but if there is another choice, we would take it instead. This hotel needs to look into insulation and attending to people that are causing disturbances to the other guests.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This location is close to shopping, downtown, new circle road, and the interstate. Very clean, but slightly dated. Best value in town for a quick visit or extended stay.

• Stayed January 2012
Stanton, Kentucky
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Country Inns & Suites takes a lot of pride in cosmetics and cleanliness, however I have stayed in much nicer hotels for a lot less. The staff was super friendly, room clean, lobby very nice, but no nicer than others whos rates are 20.00 to 30.00 less. Could also hear folks in rooms next door clearer than I like. I guess what I am getting at, it's a nice Inn but much over priced for what you get.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
South Haven, Michigan, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This hotel was exactly what I expected from Country Inn & Suites. There was a warm, friendly atmosphere that was not only in the decor but from the staff as well. I had already booked my room when I recieved a discounted offer. When I called about switching for the better rate the receptionist cheerful advised me on what to do. They were also very accomidating with our late arrival. Our room was nice and clean with plenty of space for my 6 month olds pack and play and other gear. In the morning, the breakfast attendant was very friendly and even help me clear my plates while I was trying to carry my baby. If back in the area I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family