“Great Customer Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Ranked #29 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Suites in Lexington Kentucky. I felt like I needed to write about the excellent customer service provided by one of the employees. Her name is Hannah and she went above and beyond the typical level of service for me on a number of issues. I travel almost weekly and Hannah's friendly and helpful approach is the gold standard by which I will measure other hotels. She is a true asset to this hotel and the Hilton properties in general.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed October 15, 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights during the world equestrian games. Great hotel (and we were lucky to get it at a really good rate) not far from the horse park and many other attractions, shopping and food.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is clean, tidy and rooms were very comfortable, slept great on the adjustable beds!
Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I was given an end room on the 3rd floor. It was an accessible room with a connecting door. Called to the desk, asking for a non-adjoining room, and they said they were sold out. Oh well.

Bathroom did not have a tub, but a large shower stall. It reminded me of a past experience at a Hilton, and immediately thought about that shower, and how the past experience caused a flood in the bathroom.

These handicap shower stalls have no blockage for water flow...I just dont understand how people can design things like this.

Anyhow, the next morning, sure enough, big flood in the bathroom.

Other than that, nice place, clean, etc. Slept really really well!

Try to get a room with out a handicap shower...unless of course you need it. :)

Room Service is via a 3rd party.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Stayed for one week for Equestrian Games. The room was very nice and comfortable. The beds were very comfy..slept great..Loved the pillows! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Provided good recommendations for dinner..Ramsey's is a must!..Also helpful in providing information on sites to see. The location is good..close to most everything one would need. Did not have a full restaraunt /bar but did serve breakfast. Only negative-- there was no ventilation fan in the bathroom ..Would definitely stay again if visiting Lexington.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I flew from out of town it was my mom b-day week so my famliy had decide to remodel my mom's house so we stayed at HGI for about week. That night when i got in (which i have stayed when i come to town) theguy remember me and welcome me there,my mom was already there. My mom was really impress with the place.When i went to breakfast the mangers where there to greet me,as they remember me from other stays.plus the lady behind the desk and cook where happy to see me. its nice to see the same face when u stay at place often. the cook knows me and what and how i like my eggs. The Dircetor of sales would check or the housekeeper mnger would check to see if i need anything due to we dont have our room clean while we are there plus the staff also check to see if we needed any thing. your hotel help me very much with my mom who is 71 and in her own ways. she really loved it .the cooks would fix my mom plates for me to take to her in the room . so my mom really thought she was a queen. the dircetor of sale (OB) a couple of morning i didnt see him but before the day was over if i didnt run into him he would could and check on us to see if we need anything and if thing was ok.:} he ask and seem like really care about us staying there THANKS TO THE HILTON GARDEN INN IN LEXINGTON KY your place was a very good thing VERY VERY good thing for my mom she almost wants her house redone again to stay there again.when we left the hotel (OB) and the maintence guy help me to pack up my mom and all HER STUFF STUFF and get it in the care. BLESS THERE HEARTS AND THANKS TO U AND ALL THE STAFF AT HGI
Will see you again in Nov. :}

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed September 13, 2010

My husband and I have stayed at several Hilton Family Hotels and I must say that this one is top notch. The food and the services was excellent!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Okay, maybe I am biased because I've been staying in $60/night not so great hotels for the last month. But this place is awesome for $100/night. The gal up front upon check in was very professional and friendly. They have a pool, exercise room and business center. The facility is clean and very updated. Our room is across from the pool and very clean and spacious.
The pool was smaller, but clean and had plenty of towels. The hot tub was super hot, my feet burned for a while afterwards, but clean and tidy.
They have a small market place for snacks/drinks, etc. which is super convenient for me and my 3 little boys.
We've only been her for a few hours, but after our last 4 weeks in some really run down hotels (Best Western, & Quality Inns) we are so happy to have a room with clean carpet and no hair in the tub.
Maybe I am not the most critical of vacationers right now, but this place is a bright spot in our long vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family