“Noisy and overpriced breakfast” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Lexington

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Ranked #27 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Beavercreek, United States
“Noisy and overpriced breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

You can hear people walking above your room and the $9.95 charge for breakfast was a big ripoff. The entry of the hotel is very nice and the service at the front desk was great at the point of check in - but I had to wait a few minutes and I had to keep ringing the bell to get my bill updated at the point of checkout.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations. However, I am disappointed that in some areas, we were unable to meet your expectations. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Detroit, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

The hotel was clean and well organized and the man who checked us in was so welcoming! It felt like I was visiting family. My family and I frequently make the commute from Detroit to Chattanooga and this hotel is the perfect stopping point. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations—I was delighted to read from your review that you found our staff to be friendly and that they made your stay pleasant. We look forward to serving you with excellence again should you be in the Lexington area.
Middletown, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

For the price I paid I expected a little more than I recieved. The hotel looked new but on the inside it was older. Breakfast was expensive for what we recieved and the bed was an older matress. The area it is in has a lot of shopping and restraunts and is ideal for leasure activites

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations— I am disappointed that in some areas, we were unable to meet your expectations. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Columbia, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Arrived after midnight this past weekend. Not being from the area, looked to TA for advice. Was pleased that 1. They had availability and 2. The rate was appealing. Being in the hotel business I should have known that when this brand is typically $139 a night there is something wrong when you get it for $99. The check in experience was ok, nothing spectacular. Was told to park on the wrong side so this was a bit of an inconvenience at 2 am but we managed. The room however, was not satisfactory. Dust on tv and lamps. The bathroom had hair on the floor, tub and vanity. Note to housekeeping: when you actually LIFT the trays and tissue boxes while cleaning, it is actually clean!! I found clear pieces of plastic all over vanity and fairly certain one of the washcloths had been previously used. Beds are too hard and pillows are way too soft while being overly bulky. We went out to eat breakfast the next morning and two staff members (front desk and a new employee maybe houseman) were sitter eating with the guests. I'm standing at the counter and she turned around, with food in her mouth and asked what I needed. At least she was polite.

Perfect case of you get what you pay for. No more, no less.

Stayed January 2014
Alison M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay at our property. I am so sorry that you had a bad impression of us and if you were disappointed with the way you found your room and if the staff members you encountered during breakfast were not professional. We try very hard to deliver a memorable guest experience to all of our guests and regret that you did not enjoy your overall stay. Along with my staff, I will take your feedback into consideration. We take your comments very seriously as it helps us continue to improve on our service and amenities as we are undergoing a full renovation in 2014.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have.

Alison McCarron
Greenbrier, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very clean! Close to interstate and all shopping. Staff was nice and helpful. If you are looking for a place to stay in the Lexington area this property is a great option due to it's proximity to all that you need. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. At the Hilton Garden Inn we want to ensure that every guest's stay is enjoyable. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Thanks again,

Sincerely

Hilton Garden Inn
Lexington, KY 40509
859-543-8300
Todd.Price@Hilton.com
Georgetown, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

You've got to try this place! It has the best management and staff in the Lexington/Georgetown area. It's convenient off I-75 Exit 108 and Hamburg Place, Lexington. Try the saline pool! It's like a trip to the Carribean! Warm and buoyant. Excellent customer service, friendly and user-friendly!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. My team works very hard to provide our guests a wonderful experience. I will let them know, as they deserve the pat on the back.

todd.price@hilton.com
859-543-8300
Georgia Coast, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've stayed at Hilton hotels in different cities and really enjoyed my stay. Couldnt say the same for this one though , the rooms are so outdated , they seem short staffed , my room wasnt cleaned properly prior to checking in or during my stay , the bathrooms are so rusted and disgusting i felt like i was in a motel rather than a hotel. I would never stay here again !

• Stayed November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations. I am disappointed that in some areas, we were unable to meet your expectations. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.