“Good value and location”

Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Ranked #28 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Buttonwillow, California
“Good value and location”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

The hotel was ideally situated for us. Excellent high end and mid priced restaurants withing walking distance and close to a freeway off ramp.
Nice business center with free internet. Good exercise facallities with an indoor pool. Staff was very professional and friendly. They gave excellent suggestions for restaurants and attractions.
Included breakfast was excellent. Sausages, eggs, bacon, cereal, muffins all of good quality as was the coffe and juices.
Room was spacious and clean
Really only have one complaint. The space at the wash basin in the bathroom is limited.
Hard for my wife and I to have enough room for toiletries except for the basics.
Be sure to drive around to see the distilleries. Take the back roads as they are the most scenic I have been to. Also book a tour of the horse farms. You will soon know the meaning of "old money."
Great value, nice area.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are larger
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travellingcowboy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed May 14, 2011

This was one of my best hotel stays I have ever experienced. I was traveling for the weekend with my two children. The staff there was unbelievably nice and helpful with everything I needed and asked for. Seriously, one of the best stays. Your front desk staff did an excellent job, the rooms were clean, the pool area was great. Tell Sara she is absolutely beautiful! :)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 25, 2011

As a new business traveler, I have stayed at a few different hotels, and made a few simple requests (looking for a hotel that I could stay at on a regular basis). I have to say, this hotel was GREAT! While other hotels told me I wasn't important enough yet, these guys knew that I was just starting my long run of continual hotel stays and were able to bend to accomodate my simle request. They knew I was a nobody for now in the hotel point system, but they also knew that going the extra mile was just a nice thing to do.
The hotel is clean (I never worry about my room when I stay), the staff is friendly, good gym, and many restraunts within walkind distance.
I plan on staying in this hotel at least two days a week, from now to who knows when.. I love it.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Pikeville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Great, comfortable, clean hotel...will definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed January 26, 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn Lexington is staffed by friendly helpful people with great service attitudes.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Homosassa, Florida
Reviewed January 22, 2011

The staff here is outstanding, the rooms are so clean and comfortable and the breakfast selection is excellent. All staff was the kind of employees that go beyond just "doing their job". The lobby with the fireplace was so inviting and it is close to shopping, eating, etc.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We just finished holding a meeting in the conference room of this hotel. I booked the room and made the detailed arrangements with Sara Ehinger two weeks prior. Sara was professional, courteous and pleasant to work with.

On the day of the meeting (today) the room was set up exactly as requested well before the time requested. Daphne Lewis and another staff member (whose name I failed to note - my apologies to him) cheerfully assisted me with some last minute changes and our meeting went off without a hitch. The facilities were clean, neat and pleasant. Additionally, the parking area and access road had been cleared free of snow (we received 3 inches overnight) before 9 am when I arrived to set up.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business