“Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Monticello, United States
“Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent place to stay and close to the class I was attending so I did not stay at the hotel much. However It was so nice and clean and offered many amenities and I wish I had more time to use the very nice pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The check in clerk was corteous, helpful and fast. There were 3 people in front of me checking in that evening and Barbara was calm, collected and speedy in attending the guests. She was very helpful suggesting possible places for take out or delivery dinner and also for giving directions to reach my local business destination the following morning. I asked for a quiet room and she immediately changed the key to a quieter area on a different floor. The room was very clean and comfortable, and I had a much needed restful sleep. The hot breakfast next morning had a good variety of items and everything that I tried was very tasty. I'll certainly stay there again if I need to return to Lexington for my business trips.

Jenison, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were very clean and very well maintained. I always enjoy the Complimentary Breakfast at Hampton Inns because I feel that I am getting a bang for my buck. I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I am in the area. The other hotels along this street are very old looking and very dingy.

Villa Hills
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Convenient location. Easy access to the interstate and downtown area. There is also plenty of shopping nearby. Good restaurant selection close to the hotel as well. Basic amenities but decent price. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I stayed here since the price was less than other Hilton properties in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Cottondale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Location was convenient to meetings downtown. Staff was friendly and offered excellent service. Breakfast was better than most. I have already made plans to use this same hotel when I return in October and have recommended it to friends. I am a Hampton fan, but this particular Hampton is the cream of the crop.

Elkhart, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stopped here at night after driving and needing sleep. 2 adults and 2 twelve year old twin girls. Beds very comfortable. Room fine for just staying over night but wouldn't want to stay any longer due to size of room. We stayed on 3rd floor and it was quiet. Room was clean, but saw few dust bunnies in corners. Coffee offered in small pot in room, hair dryer in room worked, but missing end cap where air blew out. Pool area looked clean and was a nice size, but we never used because it was closed due to how late we arrived.
Best part of the stay was the wonderful breakfast that was included with room. Several different coffees and teas, cereals (hot and cold), whole fruits, waffles, breads/bagels for toasting, egg dish, and a hot meat.
Staff was pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: We just took what was available due to how late our arrival was. So, honestly, for getting what was...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here while attending a training course conducted in the same hotel and i am glad i chose to stay at Hampton Inn.

The room was large and clean, the breakfast was excellent, and best of all the cookies every evening at 5 PM sharp.

The exercise room is basic but great and the swimming pool nice.

I really enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn this March.

Prior to arrival the lady at the front office, was very helpful in promptly responding to my e-mail inquiries, including suggesting tours around town, finding the best music shop, and churches in the vicinity. That really helped.

Would definitely stay tat Hampton inn on my next visit.

Room Tip: Hotel does not have a restaurant (only breakfast) but there are many afst food restauyrants in the v...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business