“Excellent Stay”

Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area
Ranked #16 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were very clean and very well maintained. I always enjoy the Complimentary Breakfast at Hampton Inns because I feel that I am getting a bang for my buck. I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I am in the area. The other hotels along this street are very old looking and very dingy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Convenient location. Easy access to the interstate and downtown area. There is also plenty of shopping nearby. Good restaurant selection close to the hotel as well. Basic amenities but decent price. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I stayed here since the price was less than other Hilton properties in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Location was convenient to meetings downtown. Staff was friendly and offered excellent service. Breakfast was better than most. I have already made plans to use this same hotel when I return in October and have recommended it to friends. I am a Hampton fan, but this particular Hampton is the cream of the crop.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stopped here at night after driving and needing sleep. 2 adults and 2 twelve year old twin girls. Beds very comfortable. Room fine for just staying over night but wouldn't want to stay any longer due to size of room. We stayed on 3rd floor and it was quiet. Room was clean, but saw few dust bunnies in corners. Coffee offered in small pot in room, hair dryer in room worked, but missing end cap where air blew out. Pool area looked clean and was a nice size, but we never used because it was closed due to how late we arrived.
Best part of the stay was the wonderful breakfast that was included with room. Several different coffees and teas, cereals (hot and cold), whole fruits, waffles, breads/bagels for toasting, egg dish, and a hot meat.
Staff was pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: We just took what was available due to how late our arrival was. So, honestly, for getting what was...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here while attending a training course conducted in the same hotel and i am glad i chose to stay at Hampton Inn.

The room was large and clean, the breakfast was excellent, and best of all the cookies every evening at 5 PM sharp.

The exercise room is basic but great and the swimming pool nice.

I really enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn this March.

Prior to arrival the lady at the front office, was very helpful in promptly responding to my e-mail inquiries, including suggesting tours around town, finding the best music shop, and churches in the vicinity. That really helped.

Would definitely stay tat Hampton inn on my next visit.

Room Tip: Hotel does not have a restaurant (only breakfast) but there are many afst food restauyrants in the v...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very nice hotel. Reasonable price and good location. Good service. Good complimentary breakfast. Appreciated the selection of good coffee available all the time in the lobby. A refrigerator in the room would have been nice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2013

There was no parking when we got there, extremely tired and ready for bed. The counter staff told me to park in front of dumpster, i ask for her on video to say that or to give me her name as i did not want to get towed, she refused both and walk away. At 8am the next morning after sleeping for less than 2 hours front desk calls and tells me the cops have been called and i have to move my truck! THE WORST HOTEL EVER!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business