“Great Stay Great Value”

Ranked #61 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Brandenburg
“Great Stay Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel was clean, the room was great, and the service was wonderful. The manager, Mike, was very helpful in making our stay a very plesant one. The indoor pool and hot tub was a blessing. Will

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Mike T, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We are so glad you spent some time with us and I'm glad you got to use our indoor heated pool and hottub. Whether it be myself or any of our staff here, we want to make you feel right at home and make your stay one to "write home about"!

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I arrived at 02:00 AM after a three hour drive. I was greeted nicely and my res was in place and check in was a non-event. I had a meeting at 08:30, so I wanted a comfy bed and a hot shower. Everything was just as I needed. I will stay here again.
This property is in a "hotel/motel park". There is everything there from expensive to cheap. I have stayed at several of the other properties, but think this one suits my needs best.
I am not looking for a great restaurant or spa. I want to sleep and bathe in a clean, safe place.
This is it.

Room Tip: I always ask for rooms away from the highway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank yogit47
Mike T, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
First let me say we are honored you chose to stay with us! We pride ouselves in offering high quality and reasonable prices and will continue doing our very best to make sure that happens. Hopefully next time your though this way, you will have time enjoy our pool and hot tub!

Thank you!
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

One of my rooms was not cleaned upon my arrival, when I was eventually moved my room had no toilet paper or tissues. My bed was lumpy and leaned towards the middle. I would not say in this hotel again

Room Tip: Do not choose one in this hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Tina-s20
Mike T, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Wow! It looks like you didn't have a good experience with us at all! First, let me personally apologize for the first room the bed and the toilet paper issues. While we always strive to provide the best service, every now and again there is a mix up in communication that might cause such a thing to happen. Please, if you decide to come back this way and give us another try, you will stay on us. Just call our hotel direct at (859) 293-0047 and talk to Mike. Thank you for your honest review.
South Whitley, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great hidden treasure! Great location- close to interstate but yet quite night! Breakfast was OK and typical. Rooms were large with nice furnishings. Great stay! We were pleased with a great rate for a Christmas Night stay.

Room Tip: Top floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank happyonthebeach_11
Sometimes travelling during the holidays isn't the most ideal situation, but that's what we're here for! Thanks for choosing our Travelodge for your stay and we wish you the best for 2013!
St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

My GPS got a little lost trying the find the hotel from I64 but we found it. The staff at the desk was very helpful and gave us the best price they could. We travel through a couple times a year to visit family. We will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

2 Thank Grandpa4ever
Thank your for staying with us here at Travelodge! We're so glad your GPS finally got you here! Please visit us again on your way through!