“Seen better for the money”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Overall impression is that this is a slightly worn property in need of updating. The handicap access room I was given, which I do not require, was poorly lit and dated. The shower had stains in the grout which were very visible and presented an unsanitary feeling. I am a Marriott guy but was talked into this property by my co-workers who called me a Marriott snob. I am coming back Marriott!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your honesty and sincerely apologize if you found our hotel to be somewhat dated. We are always looking for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here for our first trip to Lexington and would definitely stay there again. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and well-appointed. I don't know what else you could ask for.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for the favorable review of your recent visit to the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in Lexington. I will share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for choosing to stay with DoubleTree!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Best hotel in Lexington! It stated that it was a smoking hotel online but the property went nonsmoking about 8 months ago. The mgr has fixed this issue now though. Other than this, and this was no fault of the hotel as i booked through Expedia and they told me they called to confirm it was smoking but they never did call, we couldn't have asked for a better stay or better hotel. It has a wonderful staff and the hotel is absolutely gorgeous!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for the very favorable review of your recent visit to DoubleTree in Lexington. Again I am sorry about the miscommunication during the third party reservation process and we appreciate your understanding and approach with the hotel staff. Thank you for choosing DoubleTree and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed . Clean and comfortable . Super friendly staff and cookies. Location was great for everything we wanted to do. If they only had complimentary breakfast it would be perfect.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for such a thoughtful and favorable review. We appreciate you choosing DoubleTree Suites Lexington and we value your patronage given the many choices you have. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I think that once you stay here at the DT Lexington, you'll understand why it's one of the better hotels in the area for the Money. It is off of the beaten trail and is close by to the main highways in the area. The staff - They are great! There is a good restraint and nice bar area .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful review and for the favorable comments about your recent visit to the DoubleTree Suites Lexington. I will share the good word with the team and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

After trying a few different hotels in my occasional trips to Lexington, I have chosen the Double Tree as my preferred hotel. Depending on where you need to be in Lexington, the location is easier than some of the downtown locations. The rooms are all spacious and arranged as suites. It has all the expected amenities including a nice fitness center, a restaurant, and a nice bar area. The staff has always been very accommodating. You won't be disappointed at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tonybz
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was in this Hotel for 6 days and was treated like a Queen by all the staff. The check in and check out was so easy. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff in the dining room was particularly helpful and friendly. There were 14 of us for breakfast and lunch each day and we even had dinner in Angie's a couple of times and they took excellent care of us. I would, and will, recommend this Hotel to anyone I know going to Lexington.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Thank you for staying with us.