“CSEPP Stay”

Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
SLC, United States
“CSEPP Stay”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The room was very nice but seems to be showing its age. The tup/shower was clean but showed what looked like old stains. I like the bedroom/ sitting room arrangement. Having a refrigerator was nice, a microwave would be good to have but was not there.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. We continue to re-glaze our large whirlpool tubs monthly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Lexington, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The overall hotel is still a nice place to stay and has all the business ammenities needed. The room was clean upon arrivaland the breakfast buffet was good. The staff was very friendly. The only complaints are that although I received the guest bottles of shampoo and conditioner upon arrival I didn't get refills the other nights I stayed. The other complaint is that my bathtub didn't appear to be cleaned daily. I had hair in my tub (my hair) each morning.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that we did not refresh your room. Our housekeeping dept will be made aware of it. Thank you for staying with us.
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before. The air handling system is old, noisy and probably mold infested. I do not have allergies, but whenever I stay at this hotel something is in the air that bothers me. I stay there because it is the exercise hotel and I need to be there. This time I left the system off most of the time and I did better. It is difficult to sleep with the system on, very noisy.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will check the unit. Thank you for staying with us.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed several times at the Lexington Doubletree for business. I don't have complaints about the other Hilton properties however Doubletree felt like the best fit for me. The rooms are clean and some have nice mini balconies overlooking the lobby which are nice. The location is also very convenient-literally right off of Highway 4 (New Circle Road). There are good restaurants and things to do in the area so you won't be bored here.

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony if possible. It's nice to be able to open up the doors in your roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I had a very good experience with this hotel. We arrived late and checked in. When we got to our room the key didn't work, so we had to go ask for a new one. The desk clerk apologized and upgraded us to their Magnolia Suite. I appreciated how they admitted their error and made it right.

I do not reccomend their breakfast cafe. It was decent, but there is a First Watch nearby which has much better breakfast.

Very clean, safe, and pleasant place to stay. I will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your key did not work.
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We came and stayed here for a funeral in July and someone else had set up the lodging arrangements. When we pulled in you could tell right away that this was going to be a great way to relax considering the circumstances. The check in was very easy. Huge open lobby with a nice little tiki-like bar in the lobby as well. When we got up to our room I was very impressed. Quite roomy and my wife loved the tub. It was huge...the room was very comfortable and even though we didn't stay very long we were able to take advantage of most of what the hotel had to offer. The fitness room was very clean and well equipped. We had breakfast in the morning at the hotels restaurant which was mostly buffet style and had an egg station which was included in buffet price where you could have your own omelet made custom. I have to say it was a very delicious omelet. Service was very good at the restaurant. It was maybe a little pricey but the food was very good. The one thing I'd say was annoying was the a/c in the room was right next to the bed. Whenever it kicks on if you're watching tv you'd have to turn the volume up and if you're a light sleeper it'd probably wake you up. A slight annoyance that kept me from giving 5 stars.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for your review.
batesburg, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

staff excellent and room was clean but had a hint that someone had smoked in it and could smell someone smoking as we were leaving . When the ac came on it was hard to sleep it is located by the bed .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that another guest abused the no smoking policy.