DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$85
$98
Country Inn
$105
$89
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
$226
$190
  • Pool
1,112 results
All reviewsdouble treepanera breadwarm cookiesjacuzzi tubbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousliving roomfavorite hotelsitting areawonderful stayfront desk staffoutdoor poolenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyatrium
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The room was very nice but seems to be showing its age. The tup/shower was clean but showed what looked like old stains. I like the bedroom/ sitting room arrangement. Having a refrigerator was nice, a microwave would be good to have but was not there.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your review. We continue to re-glaze our large whirlpool tubs monthly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The overall hotel is still a nice place to stay and has all the business ammenities needed. The room was clean upon arrivaland the breakfast buffet was good. The staff was very friendly. The only complaints are that although I received the guest bottles of shampoo and conditioner upon arrival I didn't get refills the other nights I stayed. The other complaint is that my bathtub didn't appear to be cleaned daily. I had hair in my tub (my hair) each morning.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that we did not refresh your room. Our housekeeping dept will be made aware of it. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before. The air handling system is old, noisy and probably mold infested. I do not have allergies, but whenever I stay at this hotel something is in the air that bothers me. I stay there because it is the exercise hotel and I need to be there. This time I left the system off most of the time and I did better. It is difficult to sleep with the system on, very noisy.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will check the unit. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed several times at the Lexington Doubletree for business. I don't have complaints about the other Hilton properties however Doubletree felt like the best fit for me. The rooms are clean and some have nice mini balconies overlooking the lobby which are nice. The location is also very convenient-literally right off of Highway 4 (New Circle Road). There are good restaurants and things to do in the area so you won't be bored here.

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony if possible. It's nice to be able to open up the doors in your room, feels more spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I had a very good experience with this hotel. We arrived late and checked in. When we got to our room the key didn't work, so we had to go ask for a new one. The desk clerk apologized and upgraded us to their Magnolia Suite. I appreciated how they admitted their error and made it right.

I do not reccomend their breakfast cafe. It was decent, but there is a First Watch nearby which has much better breakfast.

Very clean, safe, and pleasant place to stay. I will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your key did not work.