DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Lexington)
1,105 results
All reviewsdouble treepanera breadwarm cookiesjacuzzi tubbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousliving roomfavorite hotelsitting areawonderful stayfront desk staffoutdoor poolenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stay at the Lexington Double Tree suites anytime my girlfriends are in town. The staff is always super friendly and do whatever it takes for me to have the best experience ever. The hotel is super clean and absolutely beautiful. The warm chocolate chip cookies arent bad either. The price is affordable considering the service and luxury at this hotel. Anytime you are in the area - this is a must stay!! You will always walk away from this establishment pleased. I usually stay here at least 4 times a year and I've never had a bad experience. My words arent enough for how great this hotel is!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
lexrrdt, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great stay and service. Central location. Bed was great and food was good. Cookie was warm. should be back soon. It is a good place to stay with families. Easy access to shopping for kids and families

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Staff was very efficient, room was very clean and comfortable, and hotel was beautiful! The morning breakfast had variety and was very good. The layout of the room was efficient and we loved the large tub in our room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were heading down 75 one night and decided we needed some sleep and started looking online for hotels. Found this ranked high and called. They gave us excellent directions and were very welcoming upon arrival. The price told me this may not be the best hotel because it was so low! Boy was I wrong!! This hotel was fabulous! We walked in to find a very clean, sophisticated setting with a bar. Upon entering our room, our surprise continued! Our room was huge! Basically 3 rooms, a sitting area, bedroom, and bathroom with 2 televisions, couch, table, huge comfortable bed with fluffy pillows and comforter, and in the bathroom? A huge 2 person tub with jets!!! We had an excellent night's rest and the coffee from our in room maker was also quite delicious. We did not want to leave or continue on with the rest of our trip. We will definitely be staying there from now on when passing through Lexington!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions when traveling for business. I have had excellent service starting with the shuttle driver who arrived at the airport before I arrived so I would not have to wait for a ride to the hotel to the registration staff who were prompt, had my room ready and were waiting with a warm cookie. The rooms are spacious with refrigerators, a separate living area and a large spa tub in the bathroom. The breakfast buffet is extensive and delicious. On my last stay I checked in at the same time a gentleman from England was checking in. His praise was effusive about the friendliness of the staff, the prompt check-in process and was delighted with the warm cookie. He had been in the states on business for several weeks and said this was the friendliest place he had stayed and would be sure to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business