DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
EmbassySuites.com
$109
$93
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
ClarionHotels
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$149
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
$144
$130
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$105
$195
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

1,117 results
All reviewsdouble treepanera breadwarm cookiesjacuzzi tubhotel is beautifulrooms are spaciousfavorite hotelliving roomfront desk staffsitting areawonderful stayoutdoor poolfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyatriumjetsbalconies
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My family and I recently stayed with Double Tree Suites in Lexington during a business meeting I attended. The front desk staff was exemplary, in fact I had never seen such friendliness from a front line employee. The overall experience was excellent. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel and Front Desk staff.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here while interviewing for a job at UK. The staff were very accommodating and the room was really spacious and included a whirlpool tub. I cant speak to the value as my room was covered by UK. I would definitely stay here again if I was in town. The warm cookie they give you when you check in is delicious by the way.

Room Tip: Some rooms only have windows looking into the inside atrium so if you want a room with a window looking to the outside make sure to ask for that specifically
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

A colleague and I were in Lexington for a conference that was booked at the Double Tree Suites. We were greeted warmly, and our check-in was handled quickly and professionally. The accommodations were lovely and most comfortable. Each member of staff whom I encountered was helpful, polite, and gracious. The food was delicious!
After I got home I realized that I had misplaced my receipt. One was promptly e-mailed to me. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel and staff.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel multiple times a year for the last seven years, including our wedding weekend. We always have a positive experience and have recommended the hotel to friends traveling to Lexington, or even who live in Lexington and want a special romantic weekend.
Location is good - easy to get to the interstate and shopping/dining areas. The suites are very spacious. The rooms are always clean and quiet. The atmosphere is rich with Kentucky pride and elegant Southern charm. LOVE the warm cookies at check-in and the front desk staff has always been very friendly, efficient, and welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look foward to seeing you again. Your warm cookie will be ready for you.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Loved their cookies!! Yummy, really enjoyed our night there with our girls.. They have oversized jet tub which my girls loved there. Very relaxing and enjoying our free time. They loved that place because they asked us when will we come back!! Lots of restaurants close by.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I'm glad your girls had a good time. Your warm cookies will be ready when you return.